Care Credit/gemb / refused a balance transfer without notification and started an interest rate at 22.98%

1 PO Box 960061Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866 893 7864

My dog died at a pet hospital. I used care credit to pay for his medical charges with care credit. They offered 0% for a short period. I arranged to have that balance transfered before the end of the 0% period. GEMB refused to accept the transfer and I was never informed. I checked the status just to make certain that my balance was zero and found that it was not only zero but I had accrued an additional $95.

This is what is wrong with America, avarice and deception!

Ra

Comments

Ra
  17th of Oct, 2008

This is what is wrong with America, avarice and deception!

Du
  2nd of Jun, 2009

As you can see from my complaint regarding my wife's cancer surgery we were ripped off too by CARE CREDIT.

Jo
  29th of Aug, 2009

Will not let me register to log in to pay bill. Keep saying info is not correct.

Me
  29th of Aug, 2009

Contact the company then. The site could just be having issues.

Vi
  6th of Sep, 2009

John Junior Johnson
You are not the only one. For 2 years, I can't log in ether.
As for calling the company the first thing they say is to go to their Internet, that not working and they do not no why. So Melissa people do still no how to use the phone.

Im
  26th of Sep, 2009

Yes, I know how that feel i still can log on and they did not send the bill out on time the day it was due i received it. I even called them and they wopuld not take my payment over the phone and they told me that i would not acces a late charge but i did and they will not remove it.I had to fine another company to make my payment the next day.
Ms Manuel

Co
  20th of Jan, 2010

Card was paid off .Then reissued or restated on my credit report as active.