Care Credit/gemb / refused a balance transfer without notification and started an interest rate at 22.98%
My dog died at a pet hospital. I used care credit to pay for his medical charges with care credit. They offered 0% for a short period. I arranged to have that balance transfered before the end of the 0% period. GEMB refused to accept the transfer and I was never informed. I checked the status just to make certain that my balance was zero and found that it was not only zero but I had accrued an additional $95.
This is what is wrong with America, avarice and deception!
More Care Credit/gemb Complaints & Reviews
- Care Credit - Sneaky little rules! 
- Care Credit / Gemb - Get rid off! 
- Care Credit - Need info on class action suit 
- Care Credit - Getting a Card 
- Carecredit / Ge Money - Template for Lawsuit Agains CareCredit/GE Moneybank 
- Care Credit - dental service
- carecredit - fraudulent practices
- carecredit - care credit mastercard
- carecredit - terrible behaviour
- carecredit - agreement and consent forms