Care Credit / payments

10173 hopkins rd.Garrettsville, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 330-842-7781
My wife had her teeth done at AllCare dental and was offered a credit program through care credit .We have made all payments on time and they call us every day even on sundays.This has caused a problem in our relationship because she gets mad at them because they say payment not made and we have to argue about this.I have tried to call care credit myself and all the forien person will tell me is we owe whatever and there is nothing they can or will do to remedy this.Iam tired of this blantant disrespect for my concern and attempts to remedy this situation.We will be writing the attn. general, or any else we can about this.Anyone else want to be i
involved in this please e-mail me at mykats@yahoo.com.

Comments

Bo
  14th of Nov, 2008
You are correct- Care Credit is as close to a payday lender as you can get. Good deal for doctors/dentists BAD deal for patients. STAY AWAY from CARE CREDIT!!!

CARE CREDIT is TERRIBLE!!
Je
  22nd of Jan, 2009
YOU GO GET- EM, WISH U LUCK !!
Va
  19th of Oct, 2009
i fully agree. I completely paid my bill off in full on time and then they run my credit and see two credit cards with a higher than normal (whatever, they weren't even a fourth of the limit) and they write this big long letter that due to this they are cancelling my card. which would be fine with me but they smeared my credit in the meantime. my husband also has an account with them and at last bill which was months ago it said a few hundred left. then one day they stopped sending bills and closed his account same reason. but they wont tell him what is owed and they keep taking every month from our account. the bank won't stop payments because it is contractually sound until we get a letter from them stating we no longer owe. but we cant reach them and no bills get sent. ugh i am so ticked.

so I say you go and nail them hard.

-V-
Gm
  27th of Aug, 2010
I JUST signed up today for Care Credit and was given a copy of papers I signed, and the finance papers which I didn't sign. I went home and read them and found they were going to charge me 22% interest.
I tried to cancel immediately (within 12 hours) and I can't get a live person on the phone. The credit card number was not valid in their system.
I can't find a Fax number so I can notify them of my cancellation. Since I only have an income of $845.00 a month they should not have offered me a credit card for $6, 500.00.
My medical doctor reviewed the paperwork and tests required and said it was bogus. and if they were legitimate blood and other tests an insurance company would pay for it.
I am posting this in hopes of a quick resolution.

G.arshall