Carecredit / Ge Money Bankcharged for no services

D Review updated:

I received an estimate for dental work ; I decided to use a different dentist, I had no work done but did fill out a form for credit, at 0% interest. 30 days later I received a bill for 3300.00 which has grown to 3700.00 in 3 short months.I now am threatened with collection.
for this supposed debt . I've written my attorney general, contacted the dentist who signed letter stating the charge should be deleted but nothing has happened.CARECREDIT sold this contract to GE MONEY BANK they sold this contract to a collection agency.What a scam|||

SarahMarie Mar 01, 2009

Well what happened sense u contacted your attorney!?????

• Ta
    Tamra dorsey Aug 01, 2019

I have been with Care credit almost ten years never had an issue with them I always paid my bill on time. .I have a charge on my bill that I never received service I I've some to numerous people with Care credit all they kept doing was disputing the charge like ten times they even credit my account for that charge at one pointe then out of no we're took it back.i thought I was protected with Care credit .when I call customer service half people don't understand and tell me anything to get me off phone.i was told as long as my account was in dispute I didn't have to make a payment all the sudden my credit score went down 40 points for not receiving payment.since my credit score drop now all my credit cards are cutting my credit limit in half for example if I have 10 tho credit limit for Macy's American Express now it's 5000 and at least 15 credit cards Care credit has ruined my life and let me down big time.i will not give up on my complaints untill something is done.beware

• Ta
    Tamra dorsey Aug 01, 2019

Has anyone been dealing with the same cituation