The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Carecredit / Ge Money Bank — charged for no services
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I received an estimate for dental work ; I decided to use a different dentist, I had no work done but did fill out a form for credit, at 0% interest. 30 days later I received a bill for 3300.00 which has grown to 3700.00 in 3 short months.I now am threatened with collection.
for this supposed debt . I've written my attorney general, contacted the dentist who signed letter stating the charge should be deleted but nothing has happened.CARECREDIT sold this contract to GE MONEY BANK they sold this contract to a collection agency.What a scam|||
More Carecredit / Ge Money Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Care Credit - sneaky little rules!
- Care Credit - need info on class action suit
- Care Credit / Gemb - get rid off!
- Care Credit - getting a card
- Carecredit / Ge Money - template for lawsuit agains carecredit/ge moneybank
- Care Credit - card security scam
- Care Credit - rip-off loan repayment plans
- Care Credit - deceptive and confrontational
- Care Credit/gemb - customer service
- Care Credit/gemb - refused a balance transfer without notification and started an interest rate at 22.98%