Care Credit / Late Pay Scam

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I have 3 Care Credit accounts with them for over 3 years now. One in my name, one in my wifes, and a joint account in both of our names. All of them have been charged with so many overdraft charges in the last 3 years I still owe them nearly what I started at. Problem is I only had 1 late payment, not 20. They are scamming people. Their website doesn't post the payments in a timely manner. It can take days. They've also changed the due date on us several times. When you call about these so called late payments they act like they don't understand english. I just quit paying them. I'm hoping someone will do a class action lawsuit and put them out of business here shortly. Where's the government in these situations?! Government if you CARE these people are runing peoples CREDIT. Maybe that's why they are called CARE CREDIT> they don't care about your CREDIT!! BIG SCAM!!

Db

Comments

Ky
  25th of Apr, 2009

it don't post until the check is cleared your bank. and they are owned by GE there not going out of business anytime soon