CardService International / i' ve been rip-off of 77,000.00 usd

1 818 n. broadway 111-bLos Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 213-617-0989

we process the credit cards by swiping and imprint the cards as always. we got authorization numbers and we didn't get pay.

Comments

Jo
  22nd of Feb, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

On 12/31/2009 they charged my account $ 75 annual compliance fee without any notice. When i called them i was told that they can charge any fee they want to keep my account active.
From July 09 to Dec 09 charged $5 statement fee but never mailed the statements. I called Cardservice International and asked for statements ( i paid for ) and they told me i can go online and print them. I paid for them $5/ mth, i'm not going to print them i want them mailed. of course they refused.

I closed the account and they came with more fees...

No contract sign with them, they sign the contract using a Chicago Ip Address, we only had a verbal agreement with Chris Gumino ( we agreed visa and mastercard fees verbally and $ 10/mth customer service fee- NO other Fee)

The money isn't a big sum, but I'm tired of these illegal practices, and i decided to take them in court.
Today 02/22/2010 i filed a small claim with the Superior Court Of California, County Of Orange, and i Will file a complaint With California General Attorney.

We must stop these crooks !!!

Vi
  21st of Jul, 2010

Below is one of many letters I wrote to Cardservice International - First Data over 6 months ago. Now (7/08/2010) they say I owe $123.00 (FOR WHAT)? I closed my account with them after 5 years. I sent all letters certified mail. I called them over 10 times, each time getting horrible customer service and no explanation of the mystery $8.00 monthlycharge. Now they are harrassing me with letters and phones calls. What can I do? I do not owe they any money They took $100.00 out of my account for closing it--I will never see that money again.

Cardservice International
5251 Westheimer Road
Sixth Floor
Houston, TX 77056-5404

Re: CLOSED Account - 03/09/2009

Dear Sir/Madam

Enclosed is a copy of a collection letter from your establishment – a copy of a fax closing my account (Dated 3/09/2009) and copies of older bank statements showing your infamous $8.00 deduction.

You have been taking $8.00 out of my account for over 10 months now. I have enclosed 4 months of my business bank account records showing the $8.00 mysterious charge coming out; I can produce one for each month up until December 2009.

In January 2010, I closed that bank account for the sole purpose of stopping you from taking out this bogus charge. No one at your establishment knows what it is for. I have called your accounting department every month for the last 10 months.

I receive reimbursement checks for the $8.00 charge but your staff tells me that they do not know what the $8.00 charge is for nor do they know how to stop it from being deducted from my account.

I see now you are complaining about a payment not made, one that is not owed, and charging me a $25.00 fee for a closed account and still charging me $8.00 for a service that I am not getting.

Do you know what you are doing? Do you know what this charge is for? I do not have an account with you. Will I have to sue you to get this matter closed?