CardPool / e-gift card came with zero balance
I purchased 2 Nordstrom gift cards from Cardpool.com on 05-14-2017 from my phone right before I checked out my shoe and jean. However one gift card had zero balance. It should have $54.14. I emailed Cardpool.com to report this problem but no reply received from Cardpool. I found there were quite few similar complains about this company. I will stay away from Cardpool from now on and learn my lesson from them.
More CardPool Complaints & Reviews
- Cardpool.com - I would never shop on this site again 
- Cardpool.com - please stay away from this company and just use your gift card
- Cardpool.com - complete scam, use another company for sure 
- Cardpool.com - order electronic gift card and never received
- Cardpool.com - avoid the hassle and try one of the other gift card sites
- CardPool - paid for item using credit card, they cancelled order.
- CardPool - I lost my money
- CardPool - terrible
- CardPool - everything about this company
- CardPool - horrible (no) customer service