Real Traffic Source Logo

Real Traffic Source

Having problems with Real Traffic Source?

Real Traffic Source reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 22, 2011. The latest review Website Traffic was posted on Nov 11, 2015. Real Traffic Source has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews. Real Traffic Source has resolved 0 complaints.

Real Traffic Source Customer Service Contacts

Edmond, Oklahoma

Real Traffic Source Complaints & Reviews

Realtrafficsource.comWebsite Traffic

As soon as this service was purchased my website started receiving TERRIBLE junk traffic from ll the wrong places (Russia, China, Estonia, indonesia, Kazakhstan, Egypt, etc.). There were ongoing attempts at logging in -- from people/bots that are NOT authorized to do so. There were serveral malacious code injection attempts, there were strange services visiting (not human, all bots) like WholeSale providers, dropship providers, hosting companies, and other "junk" websites/IP addresses. My IP address was blacklisted for SPAM. Luckily I have WORDFENCE which shows me who/what is looking at my website in real-time and it allows me to block anything/anyone. I strongly recommend that NO ONE EVER USE THIS HORRIBLE SERVICE. I will NEVER use this ever again. I personally believe the company is a scam with scam "reviews" giving it 5 stars and positive reviews. There's no way in HELL this service is legit. Unless you want junk traffic and tons of problems with bots, spiders, attempted logins, and hackers from Russia, China, Egypt, etc., then you go fir it. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SERVICE! It will rip you off 100% and that's an IRON-CLAD GUARANTEE! P.S. Repeat: DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. Thanks

Realtrafficsource.comThey don't deliver and you can't dispute in paypal

Scam, they don't deliver and you can't dispute in paypal because "The item is ineligible for PayPal Buyer Protection because it is intangible."

• Ho
        Honesty Is A Virtue Oct 08, 2012

I just want to add another name to this: Oystein Kjorsvik. Many people claim that Oystein Kjorsvik is the owner of Realtrafficsource.com, and has other scam sites too.

I still don't know exactly the relation between Oystein Kjorsvik and Rick Hanson, but it might be the same guy with different pseudonyms. You can associate both with Realtrafficsource.com and shady business.

• Bi
        BigJohnLumberJack May 02, 2012

Yes, this is correct! This fellow Rick doesn't return emails in a timely way and does have a I don't care attitude about him. The positive things you see on line are from his affiliates that write reviews in order to get you to use their link and get a commission. So the testimonials are very weak at best and I'd bet money fake. In addition, the numbers he reports in his counter aren't actually whats really happening. You can see this if you use a separate counter. If you don't believe me and you absolutely must waste your money order the minimum and use your own method to track the results. Next keep this link to this page to type up a true testimonial about Rick. You'll have nothing good to say I guarantee it!

• Ho
        Honesty Is A Virtue Nov 25, 2011

Firstly, Rick Hanson is the owner and runs the site himself. He is not of "customer service".

Secondly, I also ordered traffic from Rick Hanson's "Realtrafficsource.com", but after delivering only a 10th of the order, he stopped my campaign I paid for for some rubbish reasons not stated before the transaction was made, and when I complained to paypal he deleted my account (even though I am still a paid customer and he owes me the order or a refund??). Yes, paypal didn't refund my money because they can't track intangible goods, and Rick Hanson knows this and thrives off of it.

Realtrafficsource.com truly is a scam from beginning to end. Rick Hanson cares nothing about making customers happy and doing repeat business. He just wants to steal their money.

Now he's posting lies on this board about competitors posting these complaints to damage his reputation. Rick, you yourself damaged your reputation by stealing people's money.

• Ri
        Rick Hanson Sep 22, 2011

I am from realtrafficsource.com customer service and i have no idea who this person who made this complaint is. He/she might very well be a competitor who wants to damage our business. We have a large number of repeat customers and we have collected a great number of comments and reviews from happy and satisfied customers here: http://realtrafficsource.com/testimonials/

• Ri
        Rick Hanson Sep 22, 2011

I am from of realtrafficsource.com customer service and i dont know who this person is. He/she might be a competitor who wants to damage our business. We always deliver what we promise and we have tons of happy and satisfied customers: http://realtrafficsource.com/testimonials/