Car Toys, Inc. / alarm install
Invoice date 11/08/17
Without naming names, I was given misinformation about my alarm install, which was scheduled for saturday 11/11/2017. I took off work, to get the alarm installed. After a thorough discussion with the salesman on 11/8/2017 about the alarm install, he failed to tell me that I needed a second ignition key. I am asking car toys to pay the cost of the key for my troubles, and reschedule my alarm install asap as a result of its negligence or intentional act while scheduling. The mistake was not informing me that I needed a second key for the 5706x, which was car toys responsibility, not the customer. Please call me, if there is any problem with my request. [protected] mr ressy. Thank you.
More Car Toys, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Car Toys - Their warranty is a nightmare 
- Cartoys - Price Match
- Car Toys - Cell phone 
- Car Toys - Sexual harassment 
- Car Toys - Cell Phone Warranty 
- Car Toys - Installation incompetence
- Car Toys, Inc. - car detailing service
- Car Toys - customer service
- Stuart Lee Rebates/car Toys - Rebate
- Car Toys - messed up wiring and noise, resulting in loss of profit on my end.