Car Toys / Don't ever take your car there

1 United States

I had an auto alarm installed on my vehicle I had just purchased a month prior... When the technician attempted to show me a demo on how it functioned, he hit my windshield thus causing the alarm to go off. Then he hit it again, harder this time, and cracked my windshield. Here I am trying to prevent my windows from being broke and protect my investment, and their very own employee breaks my window. Instead of making it priority number one, he told me I had to come back the next day, and see if they could get one of their guys who strictly did windows to repair. And I had to *** with an unsafe vehicle. The technician never finished explaining the alarms function to me, and when I got to work, I opened my trunk, and realized, they never wired the trunk. This is where most of my valuables are placed, and they didn't arm it? It was my first time there and my last... I intend on contacted the corporate office... the companies CEO, and the better business bureau...the service that was provided by them was downright lousy, and they exercised imcompetence, and negligence.. Don't EVER take your care there! The location was 2801 Central Expressway in Plano Texas, 75075 phone number [protected]

Va