Car Craft / Miss sold PPI & waranty
We bought a SAAB 95 from Car Craft nearly a year ago. We thought we were paying the on screen price that was explained to us by the salesman (or fraudster) we however are paying an extra £16k this is shocking. The paperwork for the finance didnt arrive until over a month after we purchesed the car so we did not have the option to cancel this or take the car back. We are now locked into paying £27k for a £10k car with no way out. We have tried and tried to cancel the worthless waranty and the very expensice PPI but we NEVER get a response.
There must be thousands of people who have been misled by Car Craft and they must be stopped. Everyone with the slightest complaint should write to the ombudsman and the Office of Fair Trade and the more people who complain the more likely they are to be stopped and the more likely the conned people can get there overspent money back. I have read hundreds of complaints about these conmen on the internet so I know that if EVERYBODY complains to the correct people we can stop them conning anybody else.
More Car Craft Complaints & Reviews
- Carcraft - Have been messed and told lies! 
- Carcraft - FRAUD!! Please read before buying from Carcraft!!!!!!!!!!! 
- Car Craft - Conned by finance agreement 
- Carcraft - Must be breaking the law !
- Carcraft - dodgy company 
- Carcraft - Extended guarantee
- Car Craft - Faulty car and lies
- Carcraft liverpool east lancs - Very poor service, constant lying
- Carcraft - SECOND FAULTY CAR
- Carcraft - Faulty Car