CapitalXP / refuse to withdraw

1 first floor , first st vincent bank ltd buildingKingstown,st vincent and the grenadines, United States Review updated:

I have deposited R 90 000 ZAR in the middle of November 2018 in this trading company (capitalxp) They put a bonus of plus minus 3000Eur into my account. I soon made profits, one week later I wanted to withdraw 3300 Eur two weeks later they informed me it was rejected with no explanation another attempt was also rejected. I left A lot of massages to the account manager over the last 3 weeks with no response. the online chat personell was also not helpful. when joint up I received 3 to 4 phone calls from the account manager mr Richard West. but since I wanted to withdraw all meaning full communication stop. I have put al my funds into this. I am retired with a lot of dept to pay with no income my landlord want to ivict me before Chrismas. I sencerly hope you can assist me, I am staying on a small holding and with our political situation I get threats everyday. I am desparate. company tel:+74994043159 and +442039495515. support@capitalxp.com. my cell +[protected] my email hgjbrits@gmail.com. I don't know if this is a scam.

Ha
Dec 12, 2018

More CapitalXP Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Bo
      18th of Dec, 2018

Update on my account . on 18/12/2018 14h45 my account balance was 163 455 eur I went to town when I got back at 16h00 the accont was at 43 000 eur while I was still communicating with them the balance gone down to ooooo they blame it on Qprofit systems an automated system . I don't know how another company software can deplete funds so quickly. they say it is my fault because I sighned up through Qprofit. I must invest more money so that they can recover the money.

• Me
      29th of Dec, 2018

@Boella Brits Something similar happened to me with magnum options, FUNDCHARGEBACK helped me, you can reach out, they will definitely help you recover your lost funds

• Me