Canvas Bees — terrible customer service and still haven't received prints
Placed order prior to Mother's Day. The order confirmation stated that the prints would be delivered between the 15th and 17th of May. Today I called on the 18th to ask the status of my order. The "Customer Service" representative named Joseph said that the prints didn't ship yet but I was welcome to pay an extra $18 to expedite my order. Then I told him that I didn't wan't to pay extra to receive my items late.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Morganville, NJAfter that he stopped talking and for a second I thought that he hung up on me. I asked if he was still on the line and he told me that he was sorry but there was nothing he could do. He couldn't tell me when my items would arrive. This was my first experience with this company and I wasn't very happy with my interaction. My customer ID number is 87989. If I were a customer service agent, I would have expedited the order without asking more more money. If this is how this company works, I will go out of my way to tell people not to use CanvasBees.
More Canvas Bees Complaints & Reviews
- Canvas Bees - I will not use canvasbees again.
- Canvas Bees - Bad quality
- Canvas Bees - Online order 3-1-17
- Canvas Bees - extremely bad customer service 
- Canvas Bees - customer service
- Canvas Bees - Refund of services not performed.
- canvasbees.com - unauthorized charges - company charging double tax for all buy-1 get-1 orders.
- CanvasBees - canvas picture
- Canvas Bees - canvas prints
- Canvas Bees - two prints