Canvas Bees / Online order 3-1-17

Morganville, NJ, United States

I placed an order online for a 20 x 45 canvas print only because they offered free shipping through an email. I put the FREESHIP code in as I placed the order and then after I got my email confirmation it stated I was charged $19.80 for shippping. I immediately called and told them I did not want the order if I had to pay for shipping and wanted to cancel the order. The man I spoke with said I wasn't allowed to cancel an order because of shipping charges but he would give my complaint to customer service. I also followed up with an email explaining everything in great detail. After 2 days of not hearing back from them, I called and emailed again and still heard nothing. Yesterday the order arrived at my house with the shipping charge and not even a hook on the print to hang it up. I called for the 3rd time (long distance) and left yet another voice mail message and emailed again. Still I have never heard back from them. I have order several prints from them and have referred them. But I will NEVER order anything from them again and will also let it be known on social media what horrible customer service they have. I'm very VERY disappointed in CANVAS BEES!!!

Br