Canon Service / bad warranty service
I bought a canon battery grip for the canon 5d mark 2 and noticed after a few weeks that the plastic gear inside the grip broke, yes, canon installs a plastic gear which drives a metal gear, needless to say after x amount of tightening and loosening the plastic gear strips.
Send it back under warranty and was told it will be returned fixed or replaced within 7 days.
Nothing...after three weeks i called and was told they will get it before friday...Nothing...
Called the following week and was told the phone lines are down...
"Andrew" from the service center in irvine, ca called me and said that the grip was never ordered...
he that patronizingly told me that i don't have to pay anything...
I like my camera but the canon service is a complete ignorant and pathetic !
Always the same: Ones they have success and a huge customer base they don't care anymore, because they know exactly that just a few customers switching to nikon is not going to do much so they can affort to stay ignorant and greedy.
More Canon Service Complaints & Reviews
- Canon - Unathorised charges on my credit card 
- Canon - Bad customer service 
- Canon USA - warranty coverage 
- Canon Si5 Digital Camera - moisture damage
- Canon - Customer Service 
- Canon - printer ts5060
- Canon USA - customer or technical support
- Canon - canon ixus 185 - worst camera i’ve ever owned
- Canon - delivery of my camera
- Canon - unethical behaviour