Canon / Printer MP 240
Recently bought new computer at BestBuy. They made special deal for new printer, a Canon MP 240, but made no mention of ink cartridge cost. Lordy, it uses two; a black (210) and one tri-color (211). They cost about $25.00 each. This is highway robbery. I've had the printer since later October 08...about 2 months and I've used over $100. worth of ink. Hell, they should just give the printers away!!! Really, something must be done to protect the average consumer dealing with this kind of deception. Who monitors it?FTC or???
I had an older model Canon, Pixma IP 4000, which used 5 small cartidges at a cost of about $20. for all in the after market ink industry. They worked fine for years! Nothing illegal about using after market either. courts have held that they do not void warranty. Like a car company demading that you buy EXXON gas only!!!
More Canon Complaints & Reviews
- Canon - Unathorised charges on my credit card 
- Canon - Bad customer service 
- Canon USA - warranty coverage 
- Canon Si5 Digital Camera - moisture damage
- Canon - Customer Service 
- Canon - camcorders
- Canon - camcorder vixia hf r800
- Canon USA - online order not honored
- Canon - cannon camera
- Canon - cannon mg3000 printer