Candy Crush Saga / getting ripped off by candy crush saga

Canada Review updated:

I keep getting stuck on timed levels. Even though I beat the level with three stars it asks me if I want to continue or quit. It won't let me get my win and I have to keep playing the same level to move on. I have been paid a fortune many times and used countless boosters to get passed these levels and some glitch in the system keeps holding me back. I have had this problem for over a month and finally took some pictures of the screen on my ipad so I can prove it. Also I played a level where you need to crush 3 lemon candies and I could never get 3 of them to release. I spent a fortune and even used lucky candies and boosters to no avail. I was so frustrated that time I googled it and found that candy crush was well aware of the failure in that level. Why would they continue to let people get ripped off. I spent a lot of money for nothing and finally played it without wasting a cent or a booster and won because the system released lemon candies like it was supposed to. I stopped playing for months but since I started again these timed levels will not let me pass. I can pass them occasionally even though the score is less than the scores I have had previously. I am tired of being robbed and want my money back. I also want these glitches addressed so others are not in the same boat.

Ka
Dec 2, 2016

Comments

• On
      3rd of Dec, 2016

I know these games are fun, but with all due respect, you need to stop! The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over with the same rsults. Surely your free time could be put to better use.

• Pa
      6th of Dec, 2016

candy crush is ripping off people by over charging, tonight the time i checked my bank statement, noticed i got over charged over and over without any transaction, first thing i delete my check card information, and tomorrow i am going to my bank to report this fraud, i am so angry,

• Mo
      2nd of Jan, 2019

Candy crush are giving ‘free’ lives for watching ads. Be warned, I bought from one of these ads and the company - Hubris-Stalwart stole my cash. They are also known as Cooliestore.com. They cannot be contacted. Do not buy from any adverts within candy crush saga

• Pa
      24th of Mar, 2019

What happened to being able to collect boosters like 'build a bot'? This feature disapeared a few days ago so now it is nearly impossible to pass levels or make any progress.

7th of Apr, 2019

@Patricia Riely Now you have to pass a new level to get them. B4 you could replay an old level and get them. I’ve deleted CC from my IPad and IPhone. Enough is enough. It is no longer enjoyable at all.

• Um
      24th of Mar, 2019

This game is assinine and not even fun.