Candlewood Suites / Dirty Hotel room
I have been staying at this hotel for some time. The room is supposed to be cleaned once a week, this is a laugh. I returned recently after being gone for 4 days during which time the room should have been cleaned. The room had not been cleaned. The bed was unmade so obviously the sheets hadn't been changed, the bathroom was uncleaned, the Kitchen also. No paper products had been replaced and no trash emptied. When I talked to the manager, his comment was that he had been in the room when it was being cleaned. So I guess making a complaint is a waste of time.
This is not the first time, in the past I have come back the on the "Once a week cleaning day" to no sheets on the bed, another time the dirty paper towels used by the cleaning person were left in the uncleaned sink in the bathroom. I have never seen any evidence that the floors have been cleaned in the bathroom, I clean them myself. Great Service O'Fallon, Illinois. If you like a clean hotel, this is not the one for you. Did I mention that many of the staff stand outside the front dooor smoking like chimneys......
More Candlewood Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Candlewood Suites - False charge 
- Candlewood Suites - Stay away 
- Candlewood Suites Owasso OK - Unacceptably Poor Conditions
- Candlewood Suites - Unauthorized charges
- Candlewood Suites - filthy conditions of the room 
- Candlewood Suites - company
- Candlewood Suites - customer service
- Candlewood Suites - room
- Candlewood Suites - weekly double charges
- Candlewood Suites - problems with deposit