CanadianPharmacy.com / Did not return calls!

1 Canada Review updated:

I placed an order from thi co but i realized that i had made a mistake and when i tried to contact them i did not hear from them. I also sent several e-mails and no response the only thing that i got was that they had already billed me for the order and that if i tried to cancel, i would be liable for fraud this is still pending but it does not look good.

Comments

• El
      13th of Apr, 2009

Information about spam can be sent here:

Hope this might help.

• Jl
      19th of Sep, 2009

I ordered from this company the first part of august. My package made it to Seattle, Wa on August 29th. Im still waiting. Ive called the company several times they tell me to wait a few more days to see if I get it. Im tired of waiting. Called again on Friday and said I wanted my money back the guy told me I would have email conformation that my credit card was credited within 24 hrs. still nothing and this is Saturday. Im very pissed!!!

• Ha
      5th of Aug, 2012

I never ordered ANYTHING from this so called company. I have now in my spammer over 300 e-mails from Canadian pharmacy!!! I have threatened them to stop, I have asked them to stop< I have ignored them, buy I still get sometimes 25 e-mails from them in an hour!. I need to find they're isp host so I can track this bogus and harassing place down. Any help would be blessed to do this..