Camping World, Woodstock, GA2019 mallard

Today is the 24th day of November, we purchased a new camper from the Woodstock location. Had an appointment at 10:00 am last Saturday, only needed to go through orientation. Service Manager Patrick didn't even pull our camper up to even wash it until we were already waiting in lounge. During the orientation, I found walls that were bowed out on the inside. We were told to go have lunch and it would be repaired by the time we got back, not true! I was livid because we had planned a trip, would not leave with it until all repairs were done. I took Wes Newsome out along with service manager "Patrick", to say the least, Patrick dropped the ball. He had SEVEN DAYS to have our camper ready to pull out! Did NOT happen. Still sitting here, have called Patrick, he has never returned call! Now... we wrote a check to them for $10, 000.00 for down payment, check was cashed right away, still 2 weeks, no camper!!! I am totally livid, would like to be compensated in some way for all of the stress and worrying we have gone through!!! Plus missing a trip! But 1st and foremost, I'd like to know why my camper has not been repaired and delivered as PROMISED! My contacts:
[protected]@att.net