Camping World — new vehicle issue
I purchased a brand new Mallard travel trailer from the tyler tx location 4 weeks ago. I then took it into the ft. Worth location and spent $3600 on accessories. We have about 200 on the trailer and am getting ready to go on our first trip.
The owners manaual says have tge brakes adjusted at 200 miles. I called the ft. Worth location about having that done and he said it would cost $250 . So they are trying to get me to pay for a service to adjust the brakes at 200 on a brand new vehicle.
Raul the manager could care less. How can this be? You have to pay to get something fixed after 200 miles?
Does the texas lemon law apply to travel trailers.
Flags For Fallen Vets
More Camping World Complaints & Reviews
- Camping World - repair issues and damages to camper 
- Camping World - extended warranty 
- Camping World Chattanooga - lack of service 
- Camping World - I will never visit camping world for servicing or installation again 
- Camping World - rude customers 
- Camping World - installation of flat towing base plate and braking system on my ford edge
- Camping World - traveling trailer
- Camping World - service 
- Camping World - warranty service
- Camping World - service