Camping World / terrible service, again!
Once again Camping World has proven themselves to be totally incompetent and that their could care less about their customers.
We made an appointment weeks in advance for some warranty work on our RV. We returned three days later to get somethings we had forgotten, and it was still parked where we left it. The girl at the the service counter tried to blame it on the manufacturer not giving them authorization for the repairs. Then the service manager basically stated they did not want to fix it because we did not buy it there.
We had worse problems with the Houston location. I took weeks to get minor things done. When we picked up the unit, it was immediately apparent the work was not done correctly. The service manager stated they had fired the mechanic that worked on our RV for bad work quality. The idiots in management did not even think to check out the work he had done on our unit.
The RV industry is having hard times and you would think they would try to please their customers.
More Camping World Complaints & Reviews
- Camping World - repair issues and damages to camper 
- Camping World - extended warranty 
- Camping World Chattanooga - lack of service 
- Camping World - I will never visit camping world for servicing or installation again 
- Camping World - rude customers 
- Camping World - installation of flat towing base plate and braking system on my ford edge
- Camping World - traveling trailer
- Camping World - service 
- Camping World - warranty service
- Camping World - service