Camel / camel blue 99's

Troutdale, OR, United States Review updated:
I bought a pack of camel blue 99's over easter weekend at loves truck stop in troutdale oregon... Was on our way to white salmon washington for easter... It was the new boxes that just came out, I didn't need to open them till that night, wasn't totally out of my other cigs, I opened them, only 15 cigs, supposed to be 20, five of those 15 we're only half a cigarette, the other halves we're sitting on the bottom of cigs pack, I had no cigs, so had to smoke them, didn't have a receipt to get refunded when going by loves coming home, didn't think to take a picture of what they looked like, I was not a happy person and what I paid, and didn't even have a full pack, plus having shredded cigs, I thought maybe someone tampered with them, but the pack was sealed, just letting you guys know... New way packaging... Sucks!!
Ma
Apr 2, 2018

Comments

Ni
  2nd of Apr, 2018
could be the store I buy my cigarettes online at www.cigspot.us (you have to pay by bitcoin or gift card). However I have never had a problem like this. www.cigspot.us gets my cigarettes to me quick. They ship from within the United States and ship anywhere in the world. A carton of smokes only costs fifty dollars.
Ja
  6th of Apr, 2018
I Never have tried cigspot.us they dont seem to be up and running. I go to www.cigexpress.us I have been using them for years. They are a great website with great prices on cigarettes. You have to pay by bitcoin but its great. They come with a tracking number and I usually get them here in New York within three days. I would agree that it might be the store though. Cigexpress.us not only has great deals but their cigarettes are genuine.
Ro
  9th of Apr, 2018
cigexpress.us is probably the best website online to buy cigarettes online. I go through them as well. Their great customer service and great products has me running back time and time again.
Ma
  10th of Apr, 2018
I think you all have lost your [censor] minds for real the new camel 99 are not only like smoking air the taste of them are horrible. I cant believe that u all changed them and now u should change them back asap
Ja
  16th of Apr, 2018
I use www.cigexpress.us as well they are a very great company.
An
  16th of Apr, 2018
@James Richardson I have www.cigexpress.us many times in the past and still use them.
An
  16th of Apr, 2018
I have went through cigexpress.us many times do not fall for other out of country companies.

Camel Logo Camel