Cambridge Who's Who / Falsifying services rendered
Cambridge Who's Who is a ripoff company backed by lawyers and Donald Trump Junior who is ripping off loads of people. They call under the disguise of doing an interview of you and your company and a press release. Twenty minutes into the interview, once they have gotten a great deal of both personal and professional info from you, they disclose that they will need a credit card for a charge of almost $600. They state they will provide you with many things including a press release for your review within two weeks as well as others. You are under the understanding that you may review it once it arrives and cancel if it is not as described. Nothing arrives for well over a month, no calls are returned, and you cannot even get anyone on the other end of the phone. Six weeks later, I recieved a folder, but nothing in it as promised. They do not respond to emails or to certified mail. When you try a credit card dispute, this company is very prepared with falsified documents that you never received. This is the biggest ripoff company I have ever seen and they need to be stopped in their tracks.
More Cambridge Who's Who Complaints & Reviews
- Cambridge Who's Who - Scam 
- Cambridge Who's Who - Fradulent Telemarketing 
- Cambridge Who's Who - Charged me $1000 bucks and never sent me anything 
- Cambridge Who's Who - Fraud/advertisment 
- Cambridge Who's Who - Overcharging 
- Cambridge Who's Who Publishing - Fraudulent Advertising / Phishing 
- Cambridge Who's Who - Scam!