Calvin Klein Jordan Dome Satchel / faulty product

1 Orlando, FL, United States

I purchased a handbag from a Calvin Klein store whilst on holiday in Florida on 6th January 2015. Within a month a hole had formed in one of the corners. This was not due to wear and tear as you can clearly see the fabric has slipped out of the beaded edge because the quality of workmanship was poor. I sent an email to service.uk@calvinklein.com on 12th February 2015 but did not get a reply. I sent a second email on 2nd March 2015 and received a reply from a lady named Desiree. She asked for a copy of my receipt and a photo of the bag which I sent by email on 4th March 2015. Desiree advised me that her section only deals with European complaints and she would have to forward my email to the relevant department. She said someone would be in touch with me. By 25th March 2015 I had not heard anything so I sent a further email and again on 20th April 2015. Still no reply. I live in the UK and there are only international contact numbers for the company so I am apprehensive to call due to the cost. I cannot find an alternative email address either so currently I do not know what to do next. Any advice would be greatly welcomed.

Calvin Klein Jordan Dome Satchel