Californiapetpharmacy.com / Late delivery, fault order and no refund

94545, 3250 Arden Rd, Hayward, CA, United States Review updated:

I purchased medicine for my dog from the website www.californiapetpharmacy.com. I wasn’t satisfied with their services, because I paid for the fast shipping, but they sent it only after 3 days after I placed the order. Also I ordered 10 ml bottle, but they provided 3ml. They didn’t provide any solutions, and I asked for money. But they refused and started to ignore me. Please leave comments and share your views about this website. Thanks.

Ch
Apr 9, 2014

Comments

• Ta
      3rd of May, 2012
    Californiapetpharmacy.com - I would definitely go anywhere else
    Californiapetpharmacy.com
    californiapetpharmacy.com

I ordered a critical prescription for my cat with cancer. I was told it would ship the same day. A week later when it hadn't arrived, I called them and they didn't even have it in stock; it was on back-order and no one even bothered to call me. Not only that, they quoted me one price and charged another on my credit card. This IS the truth. I would definitely go anywhere else!

• Ri
      2nd of Jan, 2013
    Californiapetpharmacy.com - Will never do business with this company again
    Californiapetpharmacy.com
    californiapetpharmacy.com

Specifically ordered RX in original bottle. Received loose count RX. This is the second time this has happened. Will never do business with this company again. They can't get orders straight.

• St
      28th of Nov, 2014

Their lower prices encouraged me to try them in the first place but I was completely disappointed with their lack of responsibility and poor customer service. I will never again do any kind of business will them and do not recommend them to anyone, based on my sad previous experience with them.

I bought my dog's heart worm prevention pill from California Pet Pharmacy but did not hear back from them about the shipment of my order for several days. I had to call them a few times in order to make them follow up with my vet to get the prescription verification and ship the product. When they finally did these steps, I was told that I will receive the product in a few days.

However, a few days later, I was told that the date on their current pills will be expired before I have enough time to use them. They told me that they will receive a new batch of pills next week and can send me then. I agreed but did not hear back from them for the next 2 weeks after that. I had to call them again and a rude customer service told me that they only have the previous batch of pills with the expiration date earlier than the time I can consume them all. I asked them to adjust the number of pills based on the expiration date in a way that I will have enough time to consume them all. To my surprise, they added extra shipping/handling cost to my invoice in order to send me the pills. At this time, my dog was a month late on his pills and I only wanted to get hand on the pills. So, I agreed to get the pills and pay for the additional shipping/handling cost.

Based on my experience, they have rude customer service, poor follow up on your order, and lack of responsibility that creates a horrible experience. I will never ever buy any product from them and do not recommend them at all.