Cadbury Philippines / sham promo
Cadbury's The Art of Happiness promo was a sham! Its judges did not themselves know what they should be judging about. I joined the contest, taking pains to carefully build my Cadbury-wrapped paper art design according to its Art-of-Happiness concept. But what huge disappointment I got when I felt cheated out so unfairly in the end. I'm no spoilsport or no mean loser. I can accept defeat and lose valiantly as long as the loss is reasonable and fair. But choosing designs that did not at all depict the contest theme and fell short of the other criteria, like audience votes, is unbelievable! To illustrate: my design showed a balikbayan dad being welcomed at the airport arrival area by his wife and children, which, to me, is a very timely tableau of what constitutes happiness in today's Pinoy families. To compare: 3rd place winner they chose is an Egyptian chariot, 2nd place is a Chinese pagoda-lamp, 1st place is a mountain-beach resort replica. Where is the message of happiness in the winning entries they selected? Beats me. So pray, tell me, don't I have reason to cry "scam!"? Choose Cadbury, Choose Happiness, the promoters say. I say: Cadbury leaves a bad taste in my mouth after this experience!
More Cadbury Philippines Complaints & Reviews
- Cadbury Dairymilk - worm in the chocolate (unexpired product)
- cadbury roasted almond variant - worms and molds 
- cadbury/eclairs - new advertisement on television 'Dhamaka' 
- cadbury caramilk bar - different chocolate 
- Cadbury - Chocolate unfit is not for consumption
- Cadbury Silk - chocolate
- Cadbury's Chocolate-YUCK - cadbury milk & royal dark chocolate, slabs-bought at walmart usa 3.5 ounces 
- Cadbury - cadbury mint slab
- Cadburys Chocolates - excess packaging and getting smaller by the year goods.
- Cadbury Dairy Milk - worst quality of "dairy milk" chocolate