cadbury caramilk / glue
My name is Shelley Tryon. I have been buying caramilk chocolate bars for years because of how good they are. For the past 2 weeks I have been have issues with the chocolate bar rapper. Every time I go to open the chocolate bar the package is actually glued to the chocolate bar, making it so you cannot even eat the bar. Because of the glue on the chocolate bar there is a lot of the paper glued on the rapper. I buy the chocolate bars daily and I really hope the problem gets fixed because my 10 year old daughter got very sick because of the glue. Please fix this problem before other kids get sick to.
More cadbury caramilk Complaints & Reviews
- Cadbury Dairymilk - worm in the chocolate (unexpired product)
- cadbury roasted almond variant - worms and molds 
- cadbury/eclairs - new advertisement on television 'Dhamaka' 
- cadbury caramilk bar - different chocolate 
- Cadbury Philippines - sham promo 
- Cadbury Silk - chocolate
- Cadbury's Chocolate-YUCK - cadbury milk & royal dark chocolate, slabs-bought at walmart usa 3.5 ounces 
- Cadbury - cadbury mint slab
- Cadburys Chocolates - excess packaging and getting smaller by the year goods.
- Cadbury Dairy Milk - worst quality of "dairy milk" chocolate