Cabelas / safety harness

I buy all of my hunting accessories at cabelas. Drive an hour just to shop there and spend atleast $200 every time I go. Bought the safety harness for women which was $139.99 I wasn't satisfied with it so I tried to bring it back and they would not return it. I just wasted 2 hours of my time and gas and $139.99 and all they could tell me was they could not return it and they could give me a discount on another one. I am VERY dissatisfied and can guarantee I will not be going back to shop here again. Is it really worth it to them to loose a customer over something so silly? They totally acted like they could care less about me driving an hour just to return it and wasting $139.99 of my hard earned money. Also two lady's behind the customer service desk watching as I'm very upset over this and whispering to each other. I thought that was very unprofessional and felt as if I stood alone while everyone in the store stood there and watched while I am highly upset Over the situation and losing money. Very embarrassing.

Am