Cabelas / compliance

Richfield, United States Review updated:

Cabelas in Richfield, Wisconsin once again ran a sales add and didn't have product. I went in first thing as they opened on day of sale, Feb 5th. I asked for the gun advertised, told by Steve it was sold out! "Sold Out", you been open 30 seconds and I am first person in store. I was told to come back later, had guns in back to check in yet. I returned later, this time finding Randy. I again asked for the gun, Randy told me, leaning in and whispering, "We don't have those, never got any in." WTF? Then this Randy begins this rant and rave about getting a Cabelas Club card. TO told him I have one, he pushes me to "You can have up to five in one household" I told him the reason I wanted the gun was to use my points, then tried to up sell me. I told him "No", when he suggested I go with him to the Club booth and get another card, while he fills out a "Special Request" for the gun I wanted. Is this the scam, advertise something, get you in the store, have Randy push you to club cards with promise of finding you a gun? I know for a fact that this type of badgering over credit cards is illegal, Cabelas needs to get control of this. No other employee has ever disgusted me with his sales pitch then this guy.

Je
Feb 6, 2015

Comments

• Li
      1st of Apr, 2009
    Cabelas - PAid off
    Texas

I paid opff my cabelas card so I don't complain anymore. I am working with Dave Ramsey and watchign him everynite. I learned that credit cards are keeping the banks open. I am going Green and spending Only Green cash for the rest of my Life.. Good Luck with all people whom deal with credit cards.

23rd of Feb, 2012
    Cabelas - credit card
    pantego 27860
    North Carolina
    Phone: 2539432985

I do not now it happen but, I have two credit cards with different numbers. Both are active.Please cancel one of these and let me know which one.

• Re
      6th of Feb, 2015

Quit whining. Apparently you have no ideas how retail works. Some sales aren't special shipments, it is whatever a store has on hand. Being the ads are printed to cover a wide area and also printed quite far ahead of the sale, whoever plans the sale has no way of knowing what each store will have on hand for the actual sale. It isn't anybody's fault that the store sold out of that particular gun before the sale started. Most ads also state that not all items are available in all stores. With all of your ranting, I am wondering if you are even old enough to legally have a gun.