Cabelas / canceled credit account

1 United States

I have been burned again and the last by Cabela's club visa. I was hit with the 0% interest thing my self. I also recieved a letter in the mail from them it read. Due to information obtained from your credit report we have decided to cancel your Cabela's credit card account. I haver contacted them and I got the old switch and drop phonr tag. I finally got to talk to someone long enough to ask a couple of questions. I got the same thing except this time he tells me that my Cabela's club points are no longer available to me. So I got my credit report and my score My credit had gone up the last three months. I have recieved items in the mail you are a good customer etc, etc, . Anyone can say anything they want about Cabelas and their worlds foremost bank They are no good rotten crooks and they will never get any of my business again, Bass Pro Shops are going to get the 7 or 8 thousand dollars a year I spend on outdoor equipment. Cabela's is the worst institution in the country. They are Liars and Cheats STAY AWAY FROM CABELA'S AND THEIR SINDICATE OF CROOKS I hope the bottom falls out of their Boat.
Reply with what you want THEY SUCK and I am out to tell the world just how bad they do..