BuyOwner.com / I AM A TOTALLY SATISFIED BUY OWNER CUSTOMER

Though I have been critical of Buy Owner in the past, I can now honestly say that my issues with the company were based on misunderstandings between myself and the individual salesperson involved with my transaction. I am at this point, totally satisfied with Buy Owner and its services. Buy Owner, has been a reputable company for many years, and has matched up home sellers with countless home buyers across the country. They have proven to be an honorable company with all those happy customers, and an honorable company with me as well. It is extremely beneficial for sellers like myself, to realize that it is an advertising service designed to connect you with buyers, while saving you from paying a hefty Realtor's comission. It is not a Realty. I know a lot of us out there cringe at the thought of paying these high comissions for something we can do ourselves - show our homes to interested buyers. Buy Owner facilitates this for you. To take full advantage of what Buy Owner has to offer though, you should determine how they can best help you market your home, and pick your marketing plan accordingly.

As with any business transaction, it is of the utmost importance that you read what you sign, and that you pick a package that you are ultimately comfortable with. With all this said, it is also of note, that the market right now is quite slow, and no matter how you choose to sell your home, it may sit for longer than in better times. For all the prospective buyers out there, you should really check out the homes on BuyOwner.com. You can probably strike a really great deal, since the sellers aren't shelling out a huge comission. This way, they can pass the savings on to you. Best of luck to everyone.

Ni

Comments

• Fr
      12th of Dec, 2007

Ahh! The company contacted you and gave you a refund and inserted a canned speech.

• Ji
      2nd of Feb, 2009

This must be the president of the company!!

15th of May, 2010

The above does not sound like a customer. It sounds suspiciously like someone who works for Buyowner. Note all of the what YOU should do as a customer and words like "Honorable." A satisfied customer is normally thrilled to want to talk specifically about their experience. However, here this person is more interested in doing some damage control toward's the company's reputation.

I have never delat with this company and am confident that they must have had some success here and there, but the above testimonial does not appear authentic.