BuyOwner.com / Big scam!

I have been with www.buyowner.com for over 3 months. To this date i have had 653 hits and 153 tours. Not one person has called me yet. I also think this is a big scam.

To

Comments

14th of Jun, 2008

Big scam, run away, everything is true, its a big scam, I got burned to out of $4000. u can put on Craigslist for free

• Sr
      20th of Jun, 2008

I totally agree; this BuyOwner.com doesn’t do any good. No one should fall into the same trap I fell in.

Only one person called after 4 weeks. He said he saw our yard sign by driving by our community. My house is still listed on BuyOwner.com, since I don’t want to take it. They said I can keep it until it is sold.

Since the pictures their so called “professional photographer” took are not good enough (too much light and not nice at all), I am going to send a new set of pictures. At least, they ask me to e-mail my pictures so they can upload.

If you email me I can send you my phone # if you want to talk to me. I’ll post my honest feedback on every web site I can find.

• Ev
      3rd of Apr, 2013

About a year ago I signed up for Buy Owner's FREE BASIC FSBO PACKAGE. Just received first potential buyer inquirey and "Buy Owner" sent me email from these "supposedly" potential buyers saying they want to see the house today or tomorrow. Interestingly, Buy Owner sent me the "potential buyer"s" inquirey but will not send me their contact information unless I "upgrade to a pricey" contract with Buy Owner. So, , , FREE BASIC PACKAGE means what??? It's only "free" until a potential buyer inquires??? I may have been born at night, , , but was NOT BORN LAST NIGHT!! What a scam!!!