[Resolved] Buyatimeshare.com / Will not refund my money
Contacted buyatimeshare.com to sell my holiday club membership, went through the confirmation process to pay for my advertisement.
After doing further reasearch on the company I decided i did not want this company to sell my timeshare.
Contacted them through many heated phone calls and e-mails on the same day of the purshase to cancell the advertisement and to recieve my refund.
Quincey Browne informed me he was the Manager of the company and under no circumstances will i be recieving a refund and because he gave me discounted price the terms on the contract do not apply.
The contract I agreed to and Signed stated that if you contacted buyatimeshare.com in writing with in 72 hrs of the advertisement being advertised I would be entitled to a refund.
BuyaTimeshare.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
More Buyatimeshare.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Buyatimeshare.com - Fraudulant Claims 
- [Resolved] Buyatimeshare.com - Suspect Fraud & Scam 
- [Resolved] Buyatimeshare.com - False sales 
- [Resolved] Buyatimeshare.com - Scam 
- [Resolved] Buyatimeshare.com - Sales fraud 
- Buyatimeshare.com / Vacation Property Resales - I want my refund now
- Buyatimeshare.com - Timeshare marketing for sale or lease
- [Resolved] Buyatimeshare.com - My timeshare for sale 
- Buy a Timeshare - company took our $600.00 dollars 
- [Resolved] Buyatimeshare.com - Just another scam