Buyaradiator.com / Asked for additional money

US Review updated:

I have purchased new radiator from BuyaRadiator.com. They sold it to me for only $200. I have also paid over $30 for delivery and almost $30 for Western Union services. I called them after a month to discuss where my package is but they told that my package is hold on the customs and I need to pay more money.

Comments

• Ca
      Mar 13, 2014

One of my worst experiences ever with ordering anything. Avoid Buyaradiatorcom. Shiiping delayed amy weeks, terrible customer service, you have to do all the questioning and legwork yourself. 2 weeks later and I'm still waiting. Terrible situation waiting for them. Many better places out there to buy, Not kidding, this will be my first and LAST purchase from them.

• Br
      Oct 10, 2014

I ordered from this company after asking them "How long is the shipping" and being told "1-2business days". On Monday I placed the order and here it is on Friday it still has yet arrive in my state, much less at my door. I have called multiple times over the last day and a half, with no answer. When I finally got an answer and explained the situation the woman told me that was not their problem. I had to take it up with fedex. I informed her that i already spoke with fedex but needed to know why I was told 1-2 business days but then it gets shipped by ground from California to South Carolina. She told me there's nothing they could do or would do about that. That I just had to wait. When I told her that "That isn't good customer service", she hung up on me. Again I was met with multiple unanswered calls. When someone finally answered I asked to speak to a manager. I was informed that there is no manager to speak to and was hung up on once again. As if he already knew there was a complaint. Where is the professionalism? Where is the customer service? Where is the management team?