Comments

Au
  7th of Apr, 2008
I recently went o a Burlington Coat Factory, and wanted to purchase these jeans. The store had these jeans on the clearance rack with a tag on them for twenty dollar. When i got to the register the cashier told me that this is the wrong price. This wansn't a tag that could have been easily taken off and put back on, they had tags that you would have to tear off and switch, which I know for a fact could not be done. But inspite of all that she still thought that I was trying to switch tags, which they found out was not the case, one of their employees had tagged it wrong. They looked it up, but I was the last pair in the store, so they did a little more digging and found out that the actual price was a lot more. I was very disappointed, byt the way the cashier treated me, likle i was a theif. It was also poor customer service to me, see as they should have let me purchase the jeans at that price, because it was their fault not mine that the price was wrong. If you go to other stores, if they have something marked wrong, and they know that it's wrong, they would let you have it at that price. Not this Burlington, they don't care abou their customers, and I hope it closes. Without the customers and their money, they would have no business. If I wanted to steal soemhing, i wouldn't want it from there, because they don' have a large selection, and most of the clohes that they do have on sale are no brand name, and don' thave qualtiy materials. Put it like this I would steal some clothes from Walmart, before i steal from them, an I don't think i'll will ever shop at this store again located at 95 th and Hilcrest, in Kansas City Missouri. I've spent money theri several ime, but not anymore.

Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation Logo Burlington Coat Factory Direct Corporation
Overall Satisfaction Rating