Burger King / sheena store manager

1 Rome, GA, United States Review updated:

I don't undrestand how this company can employ a person that treats her co-workers like crapp!! This woman gave out checks on Thursday to certain employees, then I witnessed her telling a black employee on Friday that he could not get his check until after 2:00pm that day. This employee was walking and he did'nt argue he just turned around and left. How can we get people like this out of management. I will not spend any more of my money at Burger King and all of the employee at my PLANT will hear about this heartless Sheena person employeed there. I bet she doesn't contribute money to the Black Negro College Fund. It is amazing how Burger King contributes to the Black Negro College Fundbut allows their management to treat Negro like crapp!!!

Le

Comments

• De
      23rd of Jul, 2008

bloody ###s burger king!!!

i will pass on the message

24th of Jul, 2008

Did it occur to you that it may not be "a race" issue as you perceive. Depending on the time of day most restaurants will not issue checks during peak periods. Could it of been the case????????? Too many people play the race card way too quickly nowadays.

• Dl
      26th of Jan, 2010

i agree because i was a burger king employee and i myself was treated unfairlyi started work on april 13th of 2007 and was enployed there until dec.14th of 2009 thats a little shy of three years there.and through out my time there ive asked the general manager for hours and was denied hours, but every time one of my white coworkers would ask they would get those same hours that i was asking for now when i first started there i asked for ten dollars an hour the manager said that he couldnt hire me at ten dollars, but when he hired a white person at ten dollars an hour do u know how i felt i felt very disgusted and didnt want to come back but i went back like a fooljust wanted to let everybody know that the bristol, conn burger king (also known as the 440 store) on farmington ave. is one of the worst burger king ive worked at ever if your black u dont have a chance. i was the only black guy working there, i wasnt allowed to work the cash register but only allowed to pick up trash and clean the bathrooms but its ok for your managers to have paint ball fights in the store and allowed to keep their job thats called racial descramenation where i come from and i am going to seek legal advise into what i can do