Burger King / upsizing
So far I've seen this new marketing strategy at Burger King and Arby's. It's a new marketing technique that they try to make their customers upsize the value meals without them realizing it. Normaly, when you order a value meal you get a medium drink and fries. Now with Arby's and Burger King you get a small drink and fries with your value meal. It's still the same size as the old medium size. When ordering your value meal now, they'll say, " Would you like that small, medium or large?". People are use to saying and wanting medium size. Once you order it medium though, your upsizing it. Yeah, it's not much to the customer to upsize a meal but it's good money to the business and they're doing it in a sleezy sneaky way.
Has anyone else see this before? Do you think it's kinda sneaky the way their doing it?
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - egg and cheese
- Burger King - fingers in the fry cups
- Burger King - e gift card refusal
- Burger King - food not fresh.
- Burger King - philly cheese king in dyersburg, tn