Burger King / fox news on tvs and rude response

Bensalem, PA, United States

I contacted Burger King to inform them of my displeasure with the only channel on the TVs in all the Burger Kings in the Philadelphia PA metro area which are owned by U.S. Restaurants (Fox News). I asked for a call back, and when I spoke to the representative from US Restaurants, she told me they CAN'T change the channel. When I said cable providers allow you to change channels - no response. When I said CAN'T and WON'T are not the same. She told me "thousands and thousands of customers don't complain and they won't change the channel." I informed her that I have heard many customers complain about this being the only channel to watch and find it offensive. She then told me I could sit in the restaurant where I can't see the TV. I informed here that I WILL NOT be eating at Burger Kings owned by U.S. Restaurants and that my money is good at ANY RESTAURANT. Don't eat here - they are extremely rude and NOT CUSTOMER FOCUSED. I think BK Corporation needs to visit US Restaurants and review CUSTOMER SERVICE and their attitude towards BK customers.

Di