Burger King #7184 / customer service

Wingate, NC, United States Review updated:
On 2-21-08 at 830am, I went to burger king in marshville nc. At first I ordered a number #1 with a cup of grits. The employee yelled through the microphone"we don't have any grits" my wife heard her voice through the cell phone, I was talking to her on. Then she stated pull around nobody was at the first window, so I went to the second window. She wavied me back to the first window. I waited somemore until the same person came to the first window. She told that my total was 3.19 and I gave here a ten dollar bill straight from the teller from my wallett. She gave my 1.81 cents back and I said I gave you a ten dollar bill, she stated that I didn't, I gave her a five dollar bill. She stated that she only have two tens in her draw? I asked for my money back she gave me a wrinkled five dollar bill back. It is impossible for the money to be wrinkled, the money came straight from the teller. I was the only one in line at this time. You tell me? Instead of fussing about five dollars that burger king stole from me by a employee because I am surely blessed. I called back to the burger king to get the 1-800 number to call and camplain about what just happened. I was placed on hold by the same employee for four minutes. She stated that she was the manager on board???

Comments

Bi
  29th of Feb, 2008
Only lazy people use the drive thru.

Burger King Logo Burger King