Burger King #7184 / customer service

1 Wingate, NC, United States Review updated:

On 2-21-08 at 830am, I went to burger king in marshville nc. At first I ordered a number #1 with a cup of grits. The employee yelled through the microphone"we don't have any grits" my wife heard her voice through the cell phone, I was talking to her on. Then she stated pull around nobody was at the first window, so I went to the second window. She wavied me back to the first window. I waited somemore until the same person came to the first window. She told that my total was 3.19 and I gave here a ten dollar bill straight from the teller from my wallett. She gave my 1.81 cents back and I said I gave you a ten dollar bill, she stated that I didn't, I gave her a five dollar bill. She stated that she only have two tens in her draw? I asked for my money back she gave me a wrinkled five dollar bill back. It is impossible for the money to be wrinkled, the money came straight from the teller. I was the only one in line at this time. You tell me? Instead of fussing about five dollars that burger king stole from me by a employee because I am surely blessed. I called back to the burger king to get the 1-800 number to call and camplain about what just happened. I was placed on hold by the same employee for four minutes. She stated that she was the manager on board???

Comments