Bulldogs R US / This company is nothing but a scam!

Every one needs to Stay AWAY from Bulldogs R Us. Robin shoulder also known as Robin Reich. Here's a tid bit of info, when there is a problem she will threaten to sue you because her husband is an "attorney" PERRY REICH. Google him. What she doesn't say is that he is in jail for FRAUD. Did you really think we would not find out Robin. Robin will post comments on this board using other names to look make herself look good. Myself and others have turned her into the NY STATE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU and have gotten real attorneys. We have no reason to lie! I was sold an Olde english bulldog but I PAID for a MINI ENGLISH BULLDOG. For those of you who are not familiar with the breed all i can say is that He LOOKS like a BOXER. He has bully features because he is an Olde English Bulldog. He is opposite of an english bulldog. He is very tall, lean, muscular, long snout, can jump as high as a freaking kangaroo and is fearful aggressive that is an added bonus from Robins poor breeding. She trains guard dogs and i believed used them in breeding. She has 3 Adult Olde English Bulldogs on her site BULLDOGSRUS they are Angel, Zues and another. Look at her site. You can get any pup with the click of a button, she does not care who her pups go to, if they abuse them or breed the hell out of them or dump them on the side of the road as long as she gets her money. Her house is filthy and she keeps most dogs in her garage which is filthy and reeks of feces and urine her two red mini's are in stationary tubs in her garage that they can not see out of. We have also contacted the ASPCA on her who gave her violations. Robin will try to dispute everything I've said. She posts fake postings with different names to make herself look good. Then the ones she does sign her name to she is vulgar, insulting and makes personal attacks on those who she has wronged and lied to. She will not take responsibility for anything she has done. She also sold Kris a crippled puppy that is blind in one eye, then gave her another "english bulldog" puppy to replace the first one and it turned out to be an Olde english bulldog, so she got screwed twice from Robin. Robin didn't request for the crippled puppy to be sent back to her because she did not want a puppy that she could not make money from. It would only cost Robin Money. I will not stop until BULLDOGSRUS ROBIN REICH/ROBIN SCHULDER. She will say that she lives in a multimillion dollar house and has hundreds of "happy customers" none of what matters. She will change the subject so the focus is not one the truth which is her and her scams and lies. Myself along with Kris will be happy to email pictures of our dogs to anyone who is truly sincere. Robin that does not mean you, you have emailed us using a fake name one is RUTH you can't control yourself and make slips that only you Robin would say or care about. Like showing you vet documentation on the crippled puppy do you need glasses?? And then saying Bailey is an English Bulldog when way back i have emails of you saying "HE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE AN OLDE ENGLISH BULLDOG" and you couldn't explain it. Then had the nerve to offer me another pup 1/2 off the price are you nuts!!! I would never let you screw me again. Remember the saying fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Robin Sculder is exactly like Gina Price from Rebel Ridge who was shut down. Well Robin that's what is going to happen to you. Your ###!!!

Comments

• Ao
      14th of Dec, 2007

This Robin chick has gotten over one too many times. We bought a puppy and a day later, he was sick. He has Parvoe and has been in the vet since a day and a half after we got him. He is now in intensive care, the bills are amounting and everything everyone has said about Robin is true!! This is only the beginning for her. All those who have had issues, I will let you know what my attorney says!

3rd of Jan, 2008

Hi I just have to add after reading all this that I bought an adorable english bulldog puppy from Robin and Bulldogsrus and this puppy is doing wonderful ! He was the best xmas present my kids went crazy, and hes very healthy I took him to my vet to check. I actually visited with Robin in her home in queens and it was very clean I didnt even know she had dogs there at all, She was sweet curtious and I met her cute little son and her husband. The experience was nice and I saw the parents of my puppy. Thank you Robin for the best Xmas gift HAPPY NEW YEAR from the Asotolia family

12th of Jan, 2008

I keep getting several emails weekly from new people that Robin has screwed over with sick puppies with high vet bills to puppies that die shortly after getting them because they had parvo or another sickness that they had at the time Robin sold them to these people. Another site of Robins is "tinyteacuppuppiesforsale.com" How many breeds does she breed. She sells anything she can get her hands on from teacup puppies to bulldogs to pit bulls to imported guard dogs this is not a person who cares for animals this is a person who overbreeds and buys impoted dogs (she has no idea of what breed they are) cheap to make a profit. She is ###!!!!! She is only in it for the money. She sells sickly puppies that die, overbreeds and sell mixed breeds as purebreds. Just look at her English Bulldogs for sale on her bulldog site, half of them are mixed with pitbull. Any person who knows anything about puppies can see these are clearly mixed with pibulls. They have small skinny faces with long snouts. Robin also sells PITBULLS along with imported Guard dogs so what kind of dog do you really think you are getting. The teacup site says ask for Darron!!! Hasn't "Darron" left several good comments for Robin. Whoops Robin a slight mistake on your part, you should of used a different fake name.

• Cr
      12th of Jan, 2008

If you look at "tinyteacuppuppiesforsale.com" It does say contact Darron. Funnier yet, it's Robin's phone number.

15th of Jan, 2008

Hi I just wanted to say, I went to the site tiny teacups and I went to the breeders home and we bought a little female yorkie, Robin was great she gave us alot of insight how to care for the puppy as it was so small, and we went to our vet the pup is completly healthy and we love her, her name is Kibbles. I just want to say I had a very good experience with this breeder and I do not agree at some of these posts. I saw her dogs she has alot but all very clean and healthy and she treats them wonderful. Get in touch with me if you like, me and my husband will share our thoughts and views (all positive) on this breeder Lucinda and Jeff

12th of Mar, 2008

There is NOTHING good about Robin. She has SEVERAL sites all are under different names. They range from teacup puppies to english bulldogs to Vicious Guard dogs. For every fake comment/post Robin leaves there are 3 real unhappy victims. The SPCA has made several stops at Robins and are disgusted her house smells like a urinal and is unfit for any animal let alone people. I don't know what her idea of clean is but it is NOT her house. Puppies are in plastic bins and empty tubs and that is suitable for her? That is dispicable! BEWARE Robin also DOCKs puppies tails. This means when the puppy is just days old she (or has someone) chop their tail off to a nub. This is extremly painful for the puppy. This is how she is passing off mixed breeds (pitbulls) as english bulldogs. This disgusts me because this was done to my dog and 3 other people's dogs that i know about (who had no willing part). God only knows how many more are out there that have suffered from Robin's hands. Robin is disgusting and nothing but a low class puppymill. God help all of the dogs she has. I also know a person who recently got one " of her puppies" that was suppose to be an english bulldog, (which it is not) she paid over $3,000.00 only to have to give it to her vet because she could not keep a dog that would get as big as a pitbull in her small apartment. SHAME ON YOU ROBIN.

7th of Apr, 2008

We purchased a bulldog from Robin Schulder 3/4/08 and we were impressed with the way she keeps her pets. They were very clean and in play pens not bins ??
    I think that you should not guess and learn the truth about athis breeder, she has many references that we had called and checked out great. So please do your research before you say these untrue awful things.
    We have a beautiful healthy puppy and we have a number you can call us for refrence we live in CT.
    Adam and Carol

19th of May, 2008

### you robin! i spent $2000 dollars on a dog thats worthless to me. these puppies are sick. ive spent nearly a thousand dollars on my pup vet bills since ive gotten him from you. his testicles where diformed. so i could not even consider matting him. hes gotten cherry eye on both eyes, when i got him from you he had all king of ring worm and parrasites. when i called you, you shuned me off and told me its normal NO ITS NOT. if it werent for the fact that i love and feel sorry for this dog he would havw been back at your door step.

16th of Jun, 2008

If anyone is considering buying from this breeder please read all of the posts. Robin sells sick unhealthy mixed bred dpgs as pure breds which they are not by far. I wish these posts were listed before i became of victim if they were we would have been spared heartche (mine and my two yound children), money and time that Robin wasted by lying. Robin is nothing but a puppymill and a scam artist. Check with the Ny SPCA they are tring to shut her down for being filthy and unfit. The NY State BBB has Robin and her site Bulldogs r us on thier BAD LIST just check it out for yourself it is free to check. Please there are better breeders out there keep looking. If you are considering buying from Robin buy a puppy from your local animal shelter, thats where Robin gets hers as well as Hungary.

• Da
      11th of Jul, 2008

EVERYONR READ THIS! Lets STOP monster Robin!

Queens-based 'Bulldogs R Us' owner accused of selling sick puppies

DAILY NEWS WRITER
    Keivom/News
    Valerie Ramirez (l.) and daughter Jessica hold photos of bulldog Ozzie, whom they eventually euthanized.
    Ward for News
    Robin Schulder, who operates the Web site 'Bulldogs R Us, ' has also been ordered by a Bronx judge to pay $2, 095 to a heartbroken family that had to put down their ailing 7-month-old puppy.
    A prolific Queens dog breeder has drawn the ire of animal lovers and the scrutiny of state law enforcement officials for running what a former customer described as a "house of horrors" that produces too many sick puppies.
    The breeder, Robin Schulder, who operates the Web site "Bulldogs R Us, " has also been ordered by a Bronx judge to pay $2, 095 to a heartbroken family that had to put down their ailing 7-month-old puppy.
    Schulder sells at least five different dog breeds from her home in Queens Village, and has numerous consumer complaints against her - drawing the attention of state law enforcement officials.
    "We are aware of the complaints, take them seriously, and are reviewing them closely, " said Alex Detrick, a spokesman for state Attorney General Andrew Cuomo.
    The Ramirez family in the Bronx bought an English bulldog puppy from Schulder in November that suffered from neurological disorders, blindness, parvovirus and a host of other problems.
    "Within the first few days we noticed something was wrong, " said Jessica Ramirez, 16, who borrowed money from her grandmother to buy Ozzie, a handsome mahogany and white puppy. "He started to lose weight. He walked around in circles."
    In a contract, Schulder guaranteed Ozzie's health for a year, but she didn't help the family with veterinary care when he fell ill.
    "We got three unfit-for-sale letters from three different veterinarians, " said Jessica's mother, Valerie, a paraprofessional with the city Education Department. "I wanted her to pick up the medical bills but we didn't want to give [Ozzie] back to Robin."
    One vet noted on Ozzie's medical chart that he was "depressed, weak, unable to support weight, vomiting in cage, no appetite."
    After seven months of heartache the family tried to place Ozzie with a bulldog rescue group but another veterinarian advised them to euthanize him.
    "I didn't want to lose him, " said Jessica, who worked at a supermarket to pay her grandma back. "I didn't want to go with my family when they put him to sleep."
    The family took Schulder to court and a judge ruled in their favor with a $2, 095 judgment, which Schulder has yet to pay.
    "I have no comments for these people, " Schulder told the Daily News in a phone interview, contending she has done nothing wrong.
    Schulder said the case was still pending. Court papers show the judgment is dated April 24. During the court hearing, Schulder said she sells 200 dogs a year, the Ramirez family said.
    "I have no violations with Albany, " Schulder said, referring to the fact that dog breeding is regulated by the state Department of Agriculture and Markets. "I'm a licensed breeder."
    She also sells Yorkshire terriers, pit bulls, bull terriers and Chihuahuas from her home, and operates several Web sites.
    Animal rescue groups are familiar with "Bulldogs R Us" and other animals sold by Schulder.
    "This is a terrible operation, " said Laurette Richin, head of the Long Island Bulldog Rescue, a group that places abused and sick animals with families. "I have had so many complaints about her that I don't know how she can still be in business."
    Several former customers described Schulder's home as being overrun by dogs.
    "It was filthy, it was smelly, it was disgusting in there, " said Patricia Czech, who bought a bulldog named Vinny from Schulder. "It's a house of horrors."
    Czech had so many problems with the 8-month-old that she had to return it to Schulder in two weeks and was refunded her $1, 000. She has inquired about Vinny's fate, but Schulder won't return her calls, Czech said.
    The Ramirez family cautioned potential customers from doing business with Schulder.
    "Just look her up on Google, " said Valerie Ramirez. "She needs to be shut down. She has sold sick puppies to a lot of people."

14th of Jul, 2008

Robin sickens me look at her site bulldogsrus. She is triing to pass off a black mix dog named OREO as an English Bulldog for $3500.00. That is appauling Robin. First of all Black is a color that is NOT desirable for standards of English Bulldogs. Not to mention that Oreo has a long snout!!! Robin is passing off mixed breeds for the price of purebreds, something she does not have. The dog on her site oreo is long, tall and skinny and looks malnitritioned. She is still crooked and nothing but a dirty, filthy puppymill!!! Shame on you Robin. Please don't be fooled Robin sells more than "English Bulldogs" she sells yorkies that die and Imported guard dogs, pibulls etc. So don't think it's only English bulldogs that she is ripping people off with. Beware of this seller.

• Ju
      13th of Nov, 2008

This is very disturbing & I'm sorry for the innocent people who were given sick dogs or lied to. Most of all, I feel sad for these poor dogs. They don't deserve this & are not like humans who understand why they are not feeling well. What goes around comes around.
    HOpefully this pathetic waste of life is shut down!

• Do
      25th of Nov, 2008

• Al
      5th of Mar, 2009

we almost got took by her we looked at her puppy she had for sale on the web and made a deal for it, then we was browsing the web and found the picture of the same dog on another site[we could tell by details like clothing and the background]we called her and started asking questions, she said she did not know how it happened and took the puppy off her site within hours, the upside we never gave her no money! but she did hang the phone up on us when we put pressure on her, 100% shady bizz

• Dr
      15th of Mar, 2009

Ah, it's funny to read all the comments supportive of Robin/Bulldogs R Us, and then to notice that they all share certain repeated spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, and even tone of writing! Yeah, I don't think so many complete strangers, adults, could possibly have grown up, separately, and learned the exact same set of language deficiencies. Well, at least these fake posts at least try to seem pleasant enough, unlike Robin's own posts on this site, which are so garbled and unintentionally hilarious they could be the teleplay for one of those Maury Povich specials on out-of-control teens ("NAAAA YALL JUST JEALOUS, I'M SEXY AND I SLAP MY MOMMA AND I BANG FOUR RANDOMS A DAY, AND YALL DON'T EVEN KNOW ME, I DO WUT I WANT!) or abusive beauty-pageant moms/moms who feed their kids nothing but McDonald's ("NAAAA YALL DON'T EVEN KNOW ME, THIS AIN'T YOUR KID, IT'S MY KID! I DO WUT I WANT!").

• Dr
      15th of Mar, 2009

Ever notice how most of the 'supportive' comments are posted by one person speaking on behalf of a 'couple'? Jeez, Robin, switch it up once in a while, would ya?

• Se
      28th of Mar, 2009

Someone in the area should go to "look" at a puppy and take cell phone pictures. Also, if she's selling them as AKC registered (which if people do their homework know that's a necessity from true breeders to be registered SOMEWHERE, especially for the price) contact the AKC/CKC or whichever she is trying to pass at the time. I have no dealings in this, but I don't want poor puppies to die at the hands of a greedy person. Go undercover on your own! Pretend to be interested! Take the pics to the press - not the local podunk papers, take it to a close large city station if you've got the pictures! Take a copy of the judgements! And the AKC does NOT register or care about Champion breeders beyond 3 generations. (I have a 3rd generation champion breed dog, his pups would NOT be Champion bred unless he became a champion.) If they are registered, anyone who's actually done the process, specific records are kept on ownership and each breeder registers the breed/color/amount, etc. then the breeder puts them on sale status, THEN updates when it's been sold. They can track my pup's bloodline back 25 years at the least, based on the registration of the sire/dame and who they were bought and sold to.

Stop sitting back - this has been years now that puppies have been dying!!

7th of Apr, 2009

Some more pictures of the beast.

7th of Apr, 2009

LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS THING WITH A YOUNGER GUY - 35 (QUEENS)

Reply to: [protected]@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Date: 2009-04-06, 4:54AM EDT

LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS THING WITH A YOUNGER GUY, (CAUCASION, WHITE ONLY PLEASE) IM A SINGLE MOM LIVING IN QUEENS VERY PRETTY NOT SKINNY/NOT FAT BUT THICK IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES, IM NOT LOOKING FOR A 1 NITE STAND SO PLEASE BE REAL HAVE YOUR OWN CAR AND OWN CRIB PLEASE AND A JOB OF COURSE !! YOU MUST LOVE KIDS AND ANIMALS !!! SEND PIC OR NO REPLY THANKS

Location: QUEENS
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1109115262

• Tr
      26th of May, 2009

Anyone have any problems with Sportsman Kennel in Manorville New York ???? I paid $ 3, 100.00 for a Registered Bulldog puppy...Until I went to register her. I know of two other people so far. They bought the puppy from a breeder Martin Leon (Beverlyhillspuppies) He is not even allowed to register is dogs I am waiting for confirmation from the NKC and the AKC but thats what I have been told-The Sportman Kennels told me to return her for a full refund-YEAH SURE I will give you my daughter ! No problem its not like she's a part of my family...yeah maybe to someone that only cares about the "mighty dollar" they have no love for ANYONE but them selves and $$$$$. For a person who has no love for animals are SICK COLD HEARTED people! I want them to go down...TO HELL WITH PUPPY MILLS !!!
    Please respond Thank You