Bulldogs R US Complaints & Reviews

Bulldogs R USWhat you can do about it all to put her out of &business&.

While I didn't read every post, I feel that I didn't need to. You don't need to have her social security number. All you really need is the names she's used and any proof that you gave her money... most of the time they will even take your word for it. I've found that if you get your statement notarized it goes further. But turn her into the IRS. She's earning an income (from the posts that I did read... she's doing rather well money wise with all of these people she's sold dogs to.) They will see if she's claimed it on her taxes. They can go back many... many years even. If not they will fine her rear end and if she doesn't pay it they will take whatever she has or even thinks about having. I've done this a few times as well as helped others do it. I'm willing to help anyone with this too. Just email me at: ladyhawk9326 @ gmail . com Please remove the spaces.

People (do use that term loosely in regards to this one) should not even have a stuffed animal much less a live one. Oh yeah... there's no charge for this either. I do it to help the fur-kids. I came across this site when I am looking for a English Bulldog to buy to add to our family. I am not looking to breed and don't care about papers. We just want a young one... doesn't have to be a puppy per say. I know about this breed as we do have a Pug.

Yankee Puppy Mar 23, 2010

Just so everyone knows Robin DOES NOT BREED she actually uses brokers to buy puppies from puppy mills. I have been trying to close her down for years. The problem has been that everyone thought she was a breeder and not a retailer. She uses companies like Lambriar Inc for instance, they are the largest puppymill broker in the country. The pups that she claimed came from other countries actually came from mills in Hungry. She will get whats coming to her eventually. Anyone needing help with a sick animal that they purchased from her or any other store or breeder please feel free to contact me anytime day or night at Yankeepuppy47 on aol. I am in the animal industry and can help! I have been trying to change the laws for years and the more people that speak out the more attention we can get. Do not keep quiet about these people, get the word out and help me stop the torture these poor defenseless puppies! I am here to help!

• Gi
    GilaMila Jan 27, 2013

Hi. I made the mistake of "rescuing" an english bulldog from BulldogsRUs last year. Two days after having the puppy, she was diagnosed with kennel cough. Two weeks later, that progressed to life threatening pneumonia. I spent over $10, 000 treating her pneumonia which comes and goes due to her horrible airway anatomy. She is a scam artist and owes me $10, 000 plus all the additional money I have spent in time and effort for the lemon puppy she sold to me with fake "vet papers". I even tried to call this vet that she uses and keep getting a busy signal, even late on Saturday night..hmm. How can I join in this fight to bring her down and get my money back! That b*tch better rot in hell for making poor puppies suffer for her greediness.

Bulldogs R USHate mail

This woman is nuts! Below is an email response sent to me after I sent her an email after viewing a Rescue Ink show on 10/30/2009 about her selling sick puppies. The reply was so threatening and illiterate I wanted potential buyers to see what she is really like when she thinks no one is looking. She didn't even answer any of my questions, no surprise there.

----- Original Message -----
From: [protected]@aol.com
To: [protected]@comcast.net
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: puppies

### YOU ### IF YOU HAVE BALLS AND YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME COME HERE 80-42 BELL BLVD AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT YOU DONT SCAERE ME THE IN THE LEAST// DO YOU WANNA BUY A DEAD PUPPY IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT ??? ### YOU YOUR WHITE TRASH ### AND YOU WILL DIE SOON !!! I TRACKED YOUR IP ADRESS DOWN AND IM REPORTED YOUR ###EN HATE EMAIL COME ON I DARE YOU COME HERE WE GOT SOMETHING READY FOR YOU NOW COME DOUCHBAG 80 42 bell blvd queens village ny [protected] CALL ME NOW IF YOU DARE !!!

In a message dated 11/1/2009 9:39:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [protected]@comcast.net writes:
Robin & John
Rescue Ink has you pegged and I hope the state permanently revokes your license!! Where did you hide all the breeder dogs on the day they showed up at your home? If you had nothing to hide you wouldn't have hid in your house from Rescue Ink on subsequent visits. And now everyone that watched the show knows what a unreputable breeder(and I use the term loosley) you are. You are nothing but a sleezy puppy mill. Do you not have a conscience about the puppys or people you are hurting? You are what is wrong with the pet trade, anything for a buck, and I hope reputable breeders and the public run you out of business!
SHAME ON YOU!!!
Sherry

• Sl
    slander finder Mar 28, 2010

sue robin, sue sue sue !!!
    you are being harrassed and slandered easily.
    sue this board too !

• Re
    Really? Mar 28, 2010

Slander Finder: Gosh, you must be a lawyer! That was a great suggestion to sue. Of course you realize that this board didn't make any slanderous comments yet you suggest suing the board...very smart.

Now I'm interested because you are obviously very intellegent. On what grounds would any lawsuit be appropriate based on the above? With your years of legal education I'm sure you will be able to explain.

All these "Puppy Mill" complaints are ridiculous. This website is useless.

Bulldogs R USPossibly being scammed

Suspicously Dropped the Price of the Puppy from 400.00 to 150.00 and is offering more with the puppy. Wants personal information and when I suggest meeting half way to pick up my puppy they cant do that. So I looked up the supposed name given there was no information available (Sarah Kothur katharina <[protected]@googlemail.com>). So I looked up the shippers name Edward Lockwood and there were alot of complaints.

• Ly
    lynlynn Oct 31, 2009

I saw the story of this woman last night on National Geographic Channel's "RescueInk" show, and unfortunately, she is one step away from being a puppy mill. Those poor puppies were NOT healthy, nor were the parents. Too many litters in too short a period of time. She obviously does not know what she's doing and the DOGS SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES. Then she blames the puppy purchasers for being ignorant--yet they all took the puppies to the vets pronto! She should have all of her animals taken from her by the authorities, and should be cited for cruelty and neglect...which I think those offenses may be pending...I can't remember.

Bulldogs R USdefective dogs

LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS THING WITH A YOUNGER GUY - 35 (QUEENS)

Reply to: pers-tbshn-[protected]@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-06, 4:54AM EDT

LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS THING WITH A YOUNGER GUY, (CAUCASION, WHITE ONLY PLEASE) IM A SINGLE MOM LIVING IN QUEENS VERY PRETTY NOT SKINNY/NOT FAT BUT THICK IN ALL THE RIGHT PLACES, IM NOT LOOKING FOR A 1 NITE STAND SO PLEASE BE REAL HAVE YOUR OWN CAR AND OWN CRIB PLEASE AND A JOB OF COURSE !! YOU MUST LOVE KIDS AND ANIMALS !!! SEND PIC OR NO REPLY THANKS

PostingID: [protected]

defective dogs
defective dogs

Bulldogs R USLiar!

I purchased a puppy from Robin Schulder now known as Robin Serrisi on August 4, 2008 (Monday) for $3000. On Wednesday evening, I had to bring the english bulldog pup to the ER and he was admitted having tested positive for parvo. This poor defenseless puppy ended up dying on Saturday after having spent another $3000 on treatments. He was too sick and too weak to fight this dog killing virus. When I contacted Robin, she actually disputed what the vet had told us and was confident that he would be ok since she knew more than the vet (haha). She went as far as calling the emergency animal hospital and talking to the vet who confirmed what I had already told her. She then called me and told me a completely different version of their conversation. The vet told me that the pup should never had been sold to us having been exposed to parvo. My family was absolutely devastated when we got the call that he didn't pull thru. Her lack of care/concern or offer to help is very disturbing. Unfortunately, we did not have her proper name of Schulder at the time we bought the pup. When I googled the name Serrisi, I found nothing and now I know why. She has changed her name and website again to cover her many indecrestions. Her new website is bulliepuppiesforsale.com. I have been to her house and I have seen the condition that not only are the puppies subjected to but all her 18 other dogs in the house!!! She even has security cameras on every corner of her house - can't imagine why?!?!?! Anyone that wants to pursue this with me, please let me know. Any assistance that can be offered will be greatly appreciated. Even though we only had the pup for 2 days, it was still very devastating seeing him suffer the way he did

• john7777 Feb 26, 2009

yes I know I spelled abuse wrong

Buttercup Mar 04, 2009

You bought a dog from a "puppy mill" which is where most pet stores get their animals, Puppy mills are horrible places and most of the animals are sick due to the horrible conditions they live in.
    Why would you pay $3000 for a dog from a breeder/puppy mill when you could SAVE a life from adopting from a pound or humane society?
    You would be amazed how many pure bred dogs can be found at these shelters. along with many other loveable breeds amd mixed breeds. Adopt DON"T Shop!

Bulldogs R US — Fraudulent Breeder

Well it looks like I am the newbie to the boards and can't say it makes me feel good. NO ONE should have...

Bulldogs R USUnauthorized Use of My Puppy's Photo To Leer Buyers

Robin Schulder is currently stealing other breeder's photos and using them to leer buyers in. This past weekend I was made aware that she stole my puppy's photos off my website and had posted them on her advertisements. When she was contacted about that puppy she said it was a male(wrong) and then said it had just recieved a deposit but had several of the littermates available.

Is something wrong with her dogs? Ask yourself why must she use other's photos! Either her pups are too sick or they are not up to conformation standards(they do not look the way the should) so she is embarrassed to display them. You draw your own conclusions. I would like to know of any legitament reason for acting in this fraudulent manner. Let me make this clear, I know nothing about her dogs only what I have read and the actions she took when she displayed my photo on her advertisement and then told people she had the littermates for sale. Logic tells you something is very wrong.

At first, I was angry at the audacity of this woman. After reading many complaint here and other consumer reporting sites I am just sicken and sadden. Not just for the scammed buyers but also for this wonderful breed, the English Bulldog.

I appologize for any harm that may have been afflicted on you from the unauthorized use of my photos. Measures have been taken to deter this scam in the future. Myself or family is not affiliated with this person/business in any way, shape or form.

BUYERS,

Hopefully you are reading this before a purchase. You are already taking the right steps.

ALWAYS get the breeder to provide you with a HEALTH CERTIFICATE from a licensed vet.
RESEARCH THE BREED know what the common health issues are and the treatment and the conformation standards
FIND a breeder by asking your vet, other owners and kennel/breeder clubs
GOOGLE the name of the BREEDER and PHONE NUMBER/s
KNOW the PUPPY LEMON LAWS
NEVER buy from the INTERNET go to the breeder's home and observe
VIEW BOTH PARENTS and the litter
ASK for references from PREVIOUS BUYERS along with current photos of that puppy
NEVER BUY from mills, brokers, pet shops
JOIN a specific breed club in your area or start one. This can be a valuable resource now and in the future

These are just a few things that may be helpful in finding your new companion.

To Robin,

Please stop making it harder and harder to find a healthy English Bulldog. A true breeder will breed for the love of this wonderful breed. They choose a already excellent bloodline and spend thier lifetime striving to improve and perfect this line. They take what the previous responsible breeder has worked on and try to make it better, not harming this breed.

FYI: Demodectic Mange is inherited by the parents(female usually) and the pups produced will have a weaker immunity to this mite and so forth down the line until it(the pups) will have to be euthanized because they do not respond to treatment.

If you have a dog that has ever had this disease please spay/neuter it. If you currently have puppies for sale by the parent/s please let the buyers know they need to be spayed/neutered for this reason. It is a good practise to limit a healthy litter's ablity to reproduce to only the best puppy of the litter anyway.

Be honest with yourself and your buyers about your line. This is the first step in helping produce a better breed. There is no bloodline or stock that is perfect...yet! It is not about the money but passion. You should be proud of your line and not need to take others work and pose it as your own. Take a look at why you are doing this and then do the right thing. You need to decide if breeding is what you thought it was and if you should continue. Life is about growning and learning. This may have started as a way to make money but you should have realize now that it is much more than that and it may not be for you. It is hard work and good judgement. PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!! HELP PROTECT THIS WONDERFUL BREED!

As a breeder you are leaving your mark on this breed~make it a positive one.

Crystal

• Je
    j e l trew Nov 13, 2008

Have read all the complants about Bulldogs R US, Why do you all report this con; to your police and take legal action?? Do something about it? what is wrong with all you people?? Sad that i live in Portugal and not in the USA, as i am from England, but you all started from GB 300 odd years ago! so where is your fighting spirit gone?

• donna Nov 25, 2008

• Ro
    ROSE Dec 04, 2008

UNAUTHORIZED POSTING OF MY ENGLISH BULLDOG ON HER WEBSITE; SHE NEVER HAD OR WILL HAVE ANY ASSOCIATION TO MY PUPPY YET SHE STOLE HIS PIC AND USING IT; I ASK HER TO REMOVE IT BUT SHE DOUBLE TALKS TO YOU; I JUST WANT IT OFF ROBIN HE BELONGS TO ME NOT YOU; THATS FRAUD

Janet Jan 18, 2009

I JUST WANTED TO PUT IN MY 2 CENTS WORTH. I AM NOT A BREEDER OF BULLDOGS, ABOUT 4 YRS AGO I RECIEVED MONEY FROM A ACCIDENT AND I WENT TO A PET STORE AND BOUGHT 2 BOXERS AND 2 BULLDOGS. NOW I WASNT TRYING TO BREED THEM I JUST LOVED THEM. THEY WERE DOGS I WANTED FOR A LONG TIME. I HAD THEM FOR 1 YEAR AND I COULDN'T CONTROL ALL THE DOGS ANYMORE CAUSE OF MY INJURY. I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR ME. WELL I ASKED AROUND AND I FOUND SOMEONE THAT WOULD TAKE THEM AND KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME.. WELL TO THIS DAY THEY STILL KEEP IN TOUCH.. MY THING IS IF YOU ARE A BREEDER YOU ALSO SHOULD TAKE INTEREST IN THE PEOPLE YOU ARE SELLING THE PUPS TO. YOU SHOULDN'T GIVE THEM AWAY IF THEY ARE SICKLY. YOU ARE A BAD PERSON IF YOU ARE DOING THAT . MY BOXERS HOWEVER HAD PUPPIES SHE HAD 3 LITTERS. I G A V E THESE PUPPIES AWAY I DIDN'T SELL THEM. I ALSO HAVE ALL OF THE PARENTS THAT TOOK PUPPIES FROM ME AND I GET PICTURES OF THEM ALOT SO IF YOU ARE GOOD TO PEOPLE THEY ARE GOOD TO YOU ALSO. SO PLEASE GET IT TOGETHER AND TAKE CARE OF THE PUPPIES YOU ARE SELLING IF YOU TAKE CARE OF THEM PEOPLE WON'T PUT IN A COMPLAINT SO GET YOUR STUFF TOGETHER PLEASE DON'T HURT THESE DOGS THEY ARE TOO PRECIOUS AND ARE WORTH ALOT SO TAKEK CARE OF THEM AND HAVE THEM HEALTHY BEFORE YOU SELL THEM IT DON'T TAKE MUCH... THANKS FOR LISTENING; NjANET

bulldogus Apr 07, 2009

Robin is looking for love...any guys out there who agree with her self-assessment of being "very pretty"?

Bulldogs R USMichael is a liar like Robin

Michael who is supposedly Robin's "husband" a lawyer said he wanted to make things right for myself and Linda because he knew we had reasons to complain because of what Robin has done to us. What a LIAR. I can post or show anyone who wants to see the emails he had emailed me. what a liar because we were ALL trying to come to a compromise and did not accept the first thing he threw at us he BLOCKS YOUR EMAIL. That is really UNPROFFESSIONAL MICHAEL AND YOUR A "LAWYER" ? Well that's fine because I, as i know Linda will also go with a vengeance after YOU and ROBIN you have screwed us for the LAST time. You try to make yourself look good and "offer" to settle this matter like adults as you should of Months and Months ago. We do not have time for your games. WE have lives too, that are messed up because you and Robin. You sell sick looking puppies and i will worn everyone i will post complaints DAILY and keep the squeakywheel going as long as you continue to RIP people OFF. I am glad that you "have some happy" customers but you also have A LOT OF VERY UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS AS WELL and people have the right to know who you guys really are and what you do. Michael i don't know who you are but YOU ONLY BLOCKED MY ADDRESS in the middle of trying to reach an agreement when i demanded to know who PERRY REICH IS. A fair question because his name is on the ANIMAL RESCUE SHELTER papers you gave me. You won't answer that question either? The question was if you got him from the Rescue shelter?? Anyone who would like to see proof of documentation email me i will gladly show you as i will be sending a copy to the NY STATE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OFFICE. Thank you MICHAEL for making our decision very clear you will now professionally suffer from your actions. Any reasonable person will look into any breeder before they make a purchase. We were one of the unlucky ones as there was no one to worn us because ROBIN BULLIES PEOPLE AND THREATENS THEM TO KEEP QUIET. Does that sound like a breeder you want to deal with??? MICHAEL IS JUST AS BAD AS ROBIN> YOU GUYS HAVE SCREWED US FOR THE LAST TIME, NOW IT'S YOUR TURN SO BEND OVER!!!

• Bulldoglover Apr 07, 2007

Michael has since then contacted me with an offer again to settle. Hopefully he is not lying about this, i have been lied to enough from them.

• Li
    Lisa Aug 09, 2008

I, too, have been screwed by Robin. We purchased an 8 week old puppy from her for $3000.00. 2 days after getting him, he ended up in the ER with parvo which anyone who knows anything about dogs, knows that it takes 7-10 days for symptoms to surface. Robin actually fought with our vet denying that it was parvo. Who the hell is she? Not only did we lose another $3, 000.00 for the vet, we also lost the puppy. This will not be the end of me. I WILL NOT STOP until I get JUSTICE. This woman has to be stopped. If one puppy of her litter has parvo, they all do and every puppy will end up dying!! Please help this horrible nightmare end!!!

• donna Nov 25, 2008

• Er
    erelliott Jan 24, 2009

THIS IS HORRIBLE. No one should buy a puppy from a breeder anyway; they don't care for the animals' welfare anyway, they are just trying to make money from the sale of living, feeling creatures.
    If you want a pet, stop being concerned about its pedigree or breed, and adopt an animal from your local shelter. These animals are destined to die, anyway, if no one adopts them; why pay thousands of dollars to some sadist for an ill, maltreated puppy, then pay thousands more in vet's bills only to see your pet die? There are countless animals up for adoption through shelters and animal rescue operations; they have already been neglected/abused and you will earn their unending gratitude and affection; plus you will have the personal satisfaction of knowing you saved a doomed animal instead of perpetuating these sick puppy mills.

bulldogus Apr 07, 2009

Robin is seeking a mate...guys, beware.

Thank you Yankee Puppy Animal Rescue.

Bulldogs R US — This company is nothing but a scam!

Every one needs to Stay AWAY from Bulldogs R Us. Robin shoulder also known as Robin Reich. Here's a tid...

Bulldogs R US — Do not buy a dog from Robin Schulder

In September '06 our family purchased an English Bulldog puppy form Robin Schulder. The dog required...

Bulldogs R US — Beware of BulldogsRUs!

I went to a breeders site which is NOW called BulldogsRUs. I asked if they sold mini english bulldogs. We...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices