Builders Warehouse — rude assistant
On the 10th of June I visited the Helderberg Builders Warehouse store and asked a Caucasian gentleman for some expert advice - he retorted in a very abrupt manner that was not an expert and I should ask the lady in charge. As this is not the first time I had the displeasure of being brushed off by this person when, at a previous visit I approach him for assistance he said "Can;t you see I am busy".
This man needs some serious training in peoples skills. I do not know his name bu when I asked the Information counter it was said to be "Spekkies". I am not sure this is his name but he is Caucasian, shortish and unshaven.
I must apologize for when he told me he was not an expert I got so cross I swore at him upon which he answered "shame".
More Builders Warehouse Complaints & Reviews
- Builders Warehouse - thanks for a bad shopping experience builders 
- Builders Warehouse - inferior quality product plus bad attitude 
- Builders Warehouse - stay away from builders warehouse
- Builders Warehouse - do not buy any products from builders warehouse
- Builders Express - I will never step foot in your store again 
- Builders Warehouse - paid for a washing machine 1 month ago
- Builders Warehouse Northriding - construction supplies
- Builders Warehouse - pathetic service from their contractors/suppliers (hitech)
- Builders Warehouse - gold air aircon
- Builders Wharehouse - till price is more expensive than shelf