Build-a Bear / Bad service

United States Review updated:

My complaint is simple, took grand daughter to build a bear store in oak brook, il and after watching the attended go to the whole ceremony of bring bear to life several times. when our turn around for service person harshly told granddaughter to kiss the heart and stuff it into bear filled and handed it back with out as much as a smile. so african americans beware of treatment at this store.. please i hate bringing race up but come several white kids in front got whole cermony we got the f--- shaft !

Sa

Comments

• Br
      Aug 15, 2018
    Build-A-Bear Workshop - Pay your age deal
    Smyrna
    Tennessee

I brought three children and line was shut down and we were not able to take advantage of the pay your age deal. We were turned away. We are club members and i want to know if we will be compensated and be able to take advantage of this deal in some other form?
    it is not fair to us at all and my children. Please get back with me.

• Se
      Sep 18, 2018
    Build-A-Bear Workshop - Employees
    Calgary
    Alberta
    Canada

When I walk in I am shone because I did not have my mom like I was carrying money to pay them and in result I went to my mom shaking I was in tears I did not calm done till I cryed and cryed to the point were I started gagging and blacking out then now I am writing this complaint