Budweiser / boycotting nfl sponsors

United States Review updated:

I'm stopping by to make it known that I will no longer be purchasing your product due to your sponsorship with the NFL. Budweiser has been the icon for American beer for decades. Your continued support of the NFL after their disrespect for our Country's flag and National Anthemn requires me to disengage with your product.

I hope Budweiser makes the decision to stand with America instead of the soon bankrupt NFL. The American beer market is huge with customers having a wide range of choice.

Gi
Sep 27, 2017

Comments

• Ne
      Oct 02, 2017

I am now drinking Coors Light after being a Bud Light drinker for over 40 years due to their NFL sponsorship. Its actually pretty good. I'm glad I made the change!

Oct 05, 2017

I don't drink alcohol beverages, but love the Clydesdale commercials. I believe the Clydesdales deserve to represent a true blue American ideas. Not the NFL. It seems that Anheuser Busch and the Clydesdales should represent America and All Americans, not just NFL players that would like to take their feelings to the football arena. By withholding sponsorship to NFL, The Anheuser Busch would declare their non support of unauthorized protest in the arena of a sponsored event. I am ashamed of your company for not standing up to the NFL and putting the Clydesdales "in the idea that you support the behavior of some of the NFL players". They deserve better! I don't believe the NFL is your only means of advertising and I request you keep the Clydesdales out of the advertisements you pay for during NFL events.