Bsnl Prepaid Mobile / unauthorised cut of a/c balance

1 V.S.S. NagarBargarh, India Review updated:
Phone: 9861194089

i m a customer of bsnl prepaid mobile network having a No. [protected] . And i m active my GPRS network for surfing net. On dt.07.01.2009 i was recharged the Rs.99/- net recharge voucher which is valid for one month. At that time my a/c balance was Rs.236/- but on dt.14.01.09 my net has been cut due to insufficient balance which is unauthorisedly cut by the company. Company has cut my RS.199/- balance there for i register a complaint No.3331709 on dt.16.01.09 but the company don't send me any feedback or refund money. please kindly take any action to my complaint.

Go

Comments

• Ro
      18th of Apr, 2008
    Bsnl Prepaid Mobile - NETWORK
    BSNL EXCEL
    India

I AM HAVING BSNL PREPAID MOBILE CONNECTION(9430354908) IN CHIRKUNDA(DIST-DHANBAD, JHARKHAND).I AM FED UP OF COMPLAINING ABOUT LACK OF NETWORK AT MY LOCATION.EVERYTIME I AM RECEIVING NETWORK OF WEST BENGAL AS IT IS JUST TWO KMS.DUE TO WHICH I AM UNABLE TO MAKE USE OF MY BSNL MOBILE.

• Me
      14th of Feb, 2009

Dear Sir,
    My Cell no. 9425383719 out going band because Balance is 00 show on Mobil screen but
    Your costomer executives ask my A/c Balance 50/- show his computer screen. I made a call 12 time in (12 Feb. 09 at 9:51 a.m. is a first call and last today 14 Feb 09 at 12:41 p.m.) your costumer care help line no.24365.
    But tell date my out going stopped, kindly inform me how many time take for this??
    Pls. help me arrange out going on this no.

Thanks

Meena Loya

• Sh
      28th of Jun, 2011
    Bsnl Prepaid Mobile - Signal Problem
    Javed Malik
    India

I have a big problem regarding bsnl sigals, i cant made any call. pls. remove my problem urgently, i book complaint in local office many times, but he didn't response...

• As