Bsnl Internet Connection / Internet connection not working

1 India Review updated:

My internet connection conneted to my telephone No.[protected] is not working for the last 15 days. The same may be rectified at the earliest.

Comments

• Ar
      1st of Aug, 2008

Sir, my bsnl brodband connection is not working properly from last 5 days the Dsl is blinking again and again i am from rkt my phone no is 01624-264615

15th of Oct, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have an net one account less internet at home in Meerut for some months now, but since I use it very less number of times I have forgotten the password.

I am receiving an error when I try setting password through forgot password link. The helpline number 1957 never gets picked.

Is there any other number available in meerut wherein I can contact and get the connection running.

Regards,

Ankit Gupta

1st of Dec, 2008

Sir, my bsnl brodband connection is not working properly from last 5 days the Data is not blinking. I am from Chennai Pammal.My phone no is 044-22485923.My Mobile No Is 9791013013

29th of May, 2009

Dear Sir,

My internet connection is not working. When I ping to check the same, the user name and password has got reset on its own. Please contact me on 0821-2414280.

Mr. M.G. Sukruth

• Bs
      4th of Sep, 2009

i have taken unlimited business plan (256kbps) and i paying to bsnl 3750 bill amount is very high, but it work 2 months average speed, now i connect 4 systems, the pages are not open what i do .

• Pr
      17th of Sep, 2009

Sir, my bsnl brodband connection is not working properly from last 14 days the Dsl is blinking again and again i am from thrissur my phone no is 0487-2273319

14th of Oct, 2009

Respected sir/madam

I am working as a PGT in one of the school in puducherry. We are having Broad band connection. the internet was not working for the past one week. I have informed this to the BSNL office. But there is no response. Green light is blinking in the Link button
    our phone no. is
    0413-2660946
    Please take necessary action.

We could not able to take class through internet.

Please take necessary action. sir please

• Ra
      23rd of Nov, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I am from Bangalore. My BSNL broadband is not working from last friday. My telephone no is: 26422133.I hope u will check the problem and solve it.

30th of Nov, 2009

Dear Sir,
    I am from Dubai.I have BSNL broadband connection at home in Kerala. But most of the days unable to get the line. My wife made somany complaint in your office in adoor.But no use. Please tell us what to do. We already paid one year payment.My hone no. is
    473-4-267075. Please do the needful at the earliest.Please ...

• Ra
      14th of Dec, 2009

Hi, My number is 24846388, My internet connection is not consistent. I have unlimited connection. It Often disconnects. can someone help me

25th of May, 2010

my internet connection is not working properly, my telephone no. is 2246700

• Km
      1st of Jul, 2010

Sir, my bsnl brodband connection is not working properly from last 5 days the Data is not blinking. I am from vickramasingapuram, Tirunelvely dist..My phone no is 04634-220787.My Mobile No Is 9443970145

20th of Feb, 2011

Sir/madam
    I am Santosh from Bangalore. I am facing lots of problems with BSNL network. For every 10 minutes I am loosing my connection. My phone number is 080-26722279.

• Mo
      19th of Mar, 2011

Sir/Madam

i have internet connection of 250 package, past 6 months while using the internet my landline phone was not hearing clearly, and frequently net connection was loosing.i have complaint to bsnl office, service man came and checking, not solved, next time complaint the same, service people came and changing the wires connections, but not solved
    what can i do for the next level? pls make immediate action for my complaint.please do the needful as early as possible

• In
      20th of Apr, 2011

Sir/Madam,
    This is Indra from Karur .. I have a bsnl broadband with unlimited usage connected to the Phone no. 04324-238358 in the name of Mrs. Rajeswari.N .Contact phone no:94426-38358 or 04324-238358. Internet is not working properly . Request you to take action ASAP.

• Nk
      3rd of Jun, 2011

Dear Sir,
    I am working in Abudhabi and my residence in Guruvayoor. My residence internet connection is not working for
    the past two weeks. We have complainted several times in your office. But no use. My residence no. is
    487 - 2552458. Request to take necessary action ASAP.

Regards,
    Shamsudheen

• Bo
      3rd of Jun, 2011

My internet connection conneted to my telephone No. 0495 - 2265405 is not working for the last 4 days. The same may be rectified at the earliest. Bobish KK...kandiyil thazham, kakkodi ..kozhikode

21st of Jun, 2011

Sir, my bsnl brodband connection is not working properly from last 14 days the Dsl is blinking again and again i am from Aurangabad (Maharashtra) my phone no is 0240-2653315

21st of Jun, 2011

Sir, my bsnl brodband connection is not working properly from last 4 days the Dsl is blinking again and again i am from Aurangabad my phone no is 0240-2653315

• Lo
      24th of Sep, 2011

i am working in Doha, Qatar. my resisdence(Bangalore) internet connection not working since 20 days.several times complaint through the phone, but no any action, contact number-28393588