BSNL / Bad signal and sms cheating with customer

1 India Review updated:

1. In our factory only bsnl signal is very poor.
2. I received a sms for downloading a song, but there was not any charges was mentioned. When i download the song, 15 Rs deducted. This is act of company is like pickpocketing.

Comments

• Va
      16th of Jan, 2009

Dear Mam/Sir,

I am working in KALAVAKKAM, NEAR TO THIRUPORUR, I used the BSNL CELLONE Mobile Service, My No is :9444467472. In this place very bad signal for anytime. I could not attend emergency calls also.

Many peoples are asking me you are BSNL connecting people. So you make some arrangements for signal in this area.

Please do the needful.

• Mu
      26th of May, 2009

Attention please,
    we are wrote the telecom technical asistant examination 2008 held on jan 11 2009.
    but all the states are published result without tamilnadu.
    i make a call to corporate office chennai but they dont tell correct explanation.
    just think about that four months gone still no reponse from tamilnadu bsnl.
    please shows the result and give the better life to all elligible candidates.

thank you all.

• Ay
      20th of Jun, 2009

Sir,

My land number 04651-200615, last two months not working properly even though we complainted to concern customer care officer they didn't take any action and they simply told there is no manpower and corrected and to be corrected within a day.it is a regular answer we received from customer care dept from muttum and kuzhuthurai exchanage then one more message if they attend the compalint they asked the money from my parents why should they ask the money, Govet not paying salary ?

I request them to rectify or disconnect my useless servcie by BSNL?

i REGULARLY PAYING AMOUNT ONLY WITHOUT USE.NOW I AM WORKING IN NEW DELHI.

Regards, M.AYYAPPAN, ZONAL INCHARGE CUSTOMER CARE, CRIPUMPS, 09891059491

• Ay
      20th of Jun, 2009

Don't buy samsung L700 series poor camera 2 mp and poor networking capturing and poor response from company chennai nad distributor the mobile stores coimbatore and poor customer care officer Ms.Hema sheeti from mumbai no response from any where.So don't fall by their cheating advertisement about 3G better wait for BSNL 3g.This is my request to all mobile users.L700 IS THE WORLD WORST PRODUCT.IF ANYBODY WANTS TO CHECK I READY TO SHOW MY HAND SET.LAST MONTH I PURCHASED FROM COIMBATORE.

REGARDS, M.AYYAPPAN