BSNL — Overcharged BILL
BSNL people had enabled the Broadband connection on 29th Feb, 2008, evening (last day of the month). But they have charged me for the full month from 1st Feb, 2008. I went to the BSNL office, spoke to the account officer over phone but no one is giving proper response. Can anyone help me out on how to escalate or solve this issue with BSNL? They have charged me 900 rupees extra.
More BSNL Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection! 
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register 
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem 
- Bsnl Bangalore - Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month! 
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required 
- Bsnl - Dhanbad - Broadband Internet Service 
- BSNL - Delay in new land line connection 
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Slow speed of Broadband connection 
- BSNL - Most dissatisfied customer! 
- BSNL - No action for new connection from BSNL since 3 months!