BSNL / Shifting of phone & in bill again demanding MODEM CHARGES

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,
I have BSNL connection No.[protected] and also Braodband Facilities on my phone in The month of March on Dated 0403.2008 I made request to shift my phone on my new Address But Till Now my phone is not installed on new address & I received a bill asking to deposite the amount of modem whereas I had already paid amount for Modem in Bill Dated 05.12.2007 Bill No. [protected] for an amount of Rs. 1403/- .
Please take legal action for Delay of this lapse.

Neelanjana Jain
[protected]

Comments

• Ve
      24th of Sep, 2008

BSNL Complaints - Disconnected

Hello Sir/s

I have BSNL connection No.02717-293231 in The month of June Dated on 03.06.2008 I made request to shift my phone on my new address but it has taken 2 months time to give the connection in my new address, atlast i had the connection that also WLL connection on 06/08/2008 after i received my first bill of amount Rs.443/- and last date for payment is 27/09/08 but i have paid the same on 20/09/08 i think that is my falut that i have paid early to BSNL. Very next day I shocked to know that my telephone connection is cut off from you people without any reason, WHY? were I am perfect in my payment all the time and this time I received the first bill from you people (Bopal branch) on 17th of this month and I have deposited the cheque on 20th of this month even- though the last date for the payment is 27th Sept. 2008. Please answer me for the disconnection without any reason, I am finding difficult without the phone.

I tried several times to call you people in the number 02717-237198 but sorry to say there was no taker and I tried in 1500 number the result is same.

My telephone number is 02717-293231, Name: Venkataramana S. Rao, Bopal. I have paid to you Rs.443/- on 20/09/2008 bill number T0609200810717317 receipt number 0100819191, give the connection in a day or two or else I will disconnect this phone permanently.

Hope for the timely response from you ?

Regards