Brookstone / n-a-p blanket!
I purchased a N-A-P blanket/throw for my husband this Christmas from Brookstone. After opening the blanket we discovered it was too small to suit his afternoon nap on a couch purpose. I went to our local Brookstone store to exchange it for a larger size and was told no N-A-P products were returnable.
Nowhere on my sales receipt or the plastic case for the blanket is this policy stated. I was shocked and angry. I phoned the customer service number when I returned home and was told the same by one of their assistants. I insisted that if this indeed their policy, it must be printed or at least verbally given by a sales associate when purchasing the item. I will never shop in Brookstone again and I will go out of my way to discourage anyone from purchasing anything from their store.
More Brookstone Complaints & Reviews
- Brookstone / Digital Photo Keychain - not compatible with mac! 
- Brookstone - uncooperative customer support 
- Brookstone - dishonorable return policy! 
- Brookstone - massage chair repair 
- Brookstone - crappy return policy 
- Brookstone - employee
- Brookstone - manager customer service
- Brookstone - no concern to consumers whatsoever
- Brookstone - cool it hand held fan
- Brookstone - i'm very disappointed